Fourteen: Hot Guy

[ Hot Guy ]

"I want you to kiss me

"I want you to kiss me. Hard."

*°*

You lazily leaned your head to the side as your hand balanced it slightly and you mindlessly twirled your pen between your fingers, as you continued to think back to the short yet oddly intriguing encounter you had just had with that guy.

"I'm Taehyung."

His deep voice sent a weird tingling feeling to your chest, and you gulped as he stepped closer to you, causing his cologne to quickly invade your senses.

Your mind went blank due to how much his presence was actually affecting you, and you didn't understand why exactly it was like that.

You stupidly opened and closed your mouth, as you tried to say something, but not a single word managed to escape your mouth because you were completely unsure about what you were supposed to say to the gorgeous man standing directly in front of you.

"Are you okay?" you heard him ask deeply, and you watched as his perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed slightly as he spoke.

You felt your eyes widen slightly and quickly gave him a vigorous nod in response to his question, but your mouth still remained shut.

"So where are you heading after this?" he asked you, as he leaned side to side mindlessly.

"Th-The faculty garden." you managed to say to him quietly, and you couldn't help but feel proud of yourself for finally saying something to the man before he started thinking that you were weird.