Twenty-Nine: Your Boys

[ Your Boys ]

"You can stay but your clothes must go

"You can stay but your clothes must go."

*°*

"It's over there." you softly told Taehyung as you pointed at your apartment building that he was slowly approaching.

He hummed lowly and soon pulled over in front of the building. He cut the engine and leaned back in his seat lazily as a tired sigh softly fell from his lips.

It was getting late now and you then noticed that the street lights had been turned on as the sun was setting in the background, making you realise just how much time you had spent at the mall.

With Taehyung...

Hesitantly, you turned slightly in your seat to look at the said blue-haired man and allowed the smallest yet most thankful of smiles to grace your features.

"Thank you for coming with me today." you thanked him softly as you slipped your phone into the pocket of your jeans and started to prepare yourself to leave the car.

"No problem." he shrugged and turned his head to look at you with a wide smile, "It was fun."

Not knowing what to say after that, you awkwardly gave him a small nod and slowly placed your hand on the door handle before pushing the car door open and stepping out of the vehicle with a subconscious reluctance almost managing to stop you from getting out.