Firsts

⚠️WARNING⚠️
There are mature scenes in this chapter-if you don't wanna read them then just don't ♡♡
It will start off with where we left off on the last chapter which IS a mature scene. I will show when the mature scene is over if you'd just like to scroll past it 🤗🤗
————————————————————————
          Benji gently palmed me through my pants. Oh how good it felt for him to want me like I wanted him. He kissed my neck, and hit a spot with his tongue that made me moan in pleasure. He continued to palm me as he kissed my neck, running his other hand through my hair. But I knew I wasn't ready to do anything too extreme, so I tried to find a way out of actually doing what this would eventually lead up to.

          "B-benji" I said hesitantly, not sure that I wanted him to stop.

          "Yeah? I'm sorry is this okay?" He glanced at me worriedly.

          "Yes what we're doing right now is fine I just-I'm a virgin and-and I just don't think I'm ready."

          "Do you want me to keep going?"

          "Yes, yes please. I just, don't wanna go too far with things." I was scared he wouldn't wanna continue after my panicked outburst.

          "If you're not comfortable with anything I'm doing, you can tell me to stop and I will ok?"

          "Okay. Y-you can keep going though. With what you were doing before I mean." He smiled at me apologetically, and again brought his lips to mine, trailing his hand down my waist back to my hard on. I felt like I might explode from how good it felt. We did this for a few minutes, until I decided I wanted to pleasure him a little as well. I scaled my hands along his abs, feeling every crevice as I traced my fingers down under his pants, and squeezed him through his boxers. Wow, and I thought 𝘐 was big. He moaned softly on my neck, hovering over a hickey he had just given me. Continuing to move my hand around his member, earning some more moans from him.     
          "Fuck" he whispered. He came in his boxers and I silently praised myself for being able to turn him on so easily. I guess he decided it was my turn. As soon as he was done I took my hand out of his pants and pulled his upper body closer to me, allowing me to rub my member against his. He slowly moved his hand up to my belt and undid it with ease. After that he shifted his hand into my pants, and under my boxers. I felt a wave of self consciousness take over me. As he stroked my now hard member, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. How was he so good at this? I arched my back from the pleasure he was giving me and he in return licked all around my neck, and made his aim the sweet spot he had found. After a bit, he rubbed his fingers teasingly over my slit, and it pushed me over the edge.

          "B-benji" I whined, and I cummed in his hand. He removed his hand from my underwear, and pulled me in his arms for a tight hug while I panted, slowly calming down from the heated session that had just occurred.

MATURE SCENE OVER ⚠️⚠️

He lead me by my hand into his bathroom where we washed up. This day had been way better than I thought it was gonna be. By now it was about 11:00, so I decided I should probably get back to my house. He drove me there, holding my hand on the way. Perfect. Before I got out he gave me a close hug and whispered in my ear.

"I love you Jey."

"I love 𝘺𝘰𝘶 Benji" he gave me a passionate kiss, then allowed me to leave the car. I smiled to myself walking through the front door. I took a quick look back to see him smiling before I smiled shyly back and closed the door. I took a shower, acknowledging that I needed to properly clean myself up before I went to bed, but before I got to my room, Corbin interrupted my thoughts.

"You've been out late. Where've you been?"

"Oh uh, I was at Benji's house."

"Oooo Benji's house huh. What'd you do?" He smirked knowingly at me.

"We're kinda a thing now. Well, we 𝘢𝘳𝘦 a thing now."

"Aww that's adorable. Gross though."

"Oh shut up. I'll tell you any gory details you wanna hear later, but I'm tired right now so imma go to bed."

"Ugh fine. Goodnight Romeo." I flipped him off as I entered my room. I got on a new pair of boxers and climbed into my bed, allowing me to finally remind myself of what had happened with me and Benji. Hopefully it wasn't a one time thing, I thought to myself. Hmmm..

𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘪?
𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 12:43
I texted him.

𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘑𝘦𝘺𝘫𝘦𝘺..
𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?

𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘑𝘦𝘺.

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘪 ❤️
𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘑𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 ❤️
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺..
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺..
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺..
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺..

"okay" I whispered to myself, and I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.
————————————————————
AHHHH !! They had to get together at some point, this is a Benjey story after all 😌 sorry bout the cliché  "okay" texts 🙏🏻
I love you guys soo much 🥺🥺 Thankyou sm for 200 reads!! ☺️ bye luvsss ♡♡
Word count: 930