3 Days

✨Jorge✨

It had been three days since I had been at school. I didn't want to see Benji. I spent those three days in bed. I didn't leave it once since I had ran home from school three days ago.

"Jorge?" The door creaked open slowly and Corbin poked his head through the opening before slipping the rest of himself through. I didn't respond.

"What's going on? I'm honestly getting worried"

"Nothing" I stayed dryly, as I scowled are him.

"Obviously something is"

"Nothings going on just leave me alone" I sat up and stared blankly at my blanket.

"Here" I turned to him, he was holding out a plate of food. I hadn't eaten for three days, but I was at a loss for appetite.

"I'm not hungry" I implied, rolling my eyes.

"Well you have to eat Jorge." I ignored his last words and laid back down, swiftly pulling the covers over my face.

He sighed and I heard him place the plate on the desk beside my bed before leaving the room.

I couldn't avoid Benji forever, but that doesn't mean I have to make any kind of contact with him. Maybe I'll go to school tomorrow, it is Friday after all. I finally forced myself to get up, and walk to my bathroom to take a shower.

Feeling the hot water on me was so nice. And I thought for the first time, that maybe, I could get through this.

I went downstairs and made myself grabbed an apple, still not feeling very hungry.

————————————————————————
Sorry this was so short but I published 2 chapters so just scroll down 👇🏻☺️
Love you guys and TYSM for 1k reads! I'm so so thankful ♡
Word 286