sorry

guys I have something to say. I might be leaving wattpad as an author. I am mainly a twitter stan and they hate smut fanfics. Peer pressure is getting to me and I'm afraid they will find what I've written and judge me. Cancel me. I'm not exactly ashamed of what I have written, but I don't want to lose everyone that I've made friends with over a few fanfics. I may or may not take down my stories that I have written. I don't know. We will see. I apologize to everyone who has liked my writing and reads my stories. I feel like I'm letting you all down in doing this but at this point it just comes down to my friends, or my passions, which includes writing. I'd rather not tarnish my entire reputation as a twitter stan and lose those online friends that I hold close to me. I have kept these two apps as separate worlds for so long, but it's something I truly fear and I don't know what else to do about it. I'm sorry again. I don't know if I will take my stories down or not yet but this is probably one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. I wish you all the best and am sorry for everything. Whether I will write and publish books (without smut) in the future is unclear to me right now, but I will surely let you all know. Love you. Thank you so much for all the support I have received.

Edit: I don't think I will take down my books. I may very well just try to cover my identity and continue being an artist. If you would like to dm me pls do. It would be nice to know i have some support on wattpads side of things