CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The next day at work, Sanem got a phone call from Ayhan, her best friend and Osman's sister. She was outside the office and wanted to come visit.   Sanem ask her to come on in, she would finish one thing, and they could go to lunch.    Sanem called the front desk, to let them know Ayhan was coming.

CeyCey was standing at the desk, when Sanem phoned, to say her friend was coming.  He overheard and said, "I will take her back, when she gets here."

While he waited, he was looking down at his phone, when someone said "Hi", to him.  He looked up and almost fell in the floor.   It was the girl that he had danced with at Sanem and Can's wedding.    He wanted to meet her again, but did not want to ask Sanem about her friend.

For a minute he could not speak, until Ayhan got his hand and said, "CeyCey are you okay."    He said, "Of course, come this way."

All the way back to Sanem's office, they kept sneaking shy glances at each other.

When they got to the office, Sanem was shocked to see Ayhan and CeyCey holding hands and looking at each other.  When she said, "Hello," they realized they still held hands and jumped apart.   Sanem being as smart as she is, just said, "Oh good, CeyCey, you can go to lunch with us,"

She told them, "Can is going to meet us at the sandwich shop, is that good for you?"   They just said, "Okay."  The three of them went to the local fish sandwich shop, and Can was already there.  Can raised his eyebrows at Sanem, and she just winked and smiled.

The four of them had a fun lunch, laughing, talking, and catching up!   CeyCey and Ayhan spent more time shyly smiling at each other, than talking.   As they separated to go back to work, CeyCey walked Ayhan to the bus stop.   He ask her, "if he could take her out to dinner soon?"

She replied, "Yes, that sounds like fun."  They just smiled, as they exchanged phone numbers.

As Can and Sanem were walking back to the office, he said, "Do you have a new profession, as matchmaker?"  She laughed and said, "No, it just seems to happen with our friends, when they hang out with us!"

"We are just an inspiration to lovers everywhere!"  Can said laughing.   Sanem replied giggling, "You better believe it, my love!"  They went into work holding hands and laughing together.

All of their co-workers smiled when they saw them, because they are so sweet, and really are an inspiration!

The next few weeks were very hectic.  Planning the engagement ceremony,  and helping the couples plan their weddings.

The engagement ceremony for two couples, was so much fun with lots of laughter and teasing.      Osmond and Emre, were the funniest trying to out do each other, drinking the salted coffee, and not making a face.   There was so much happiness in the Aydin's small living room that night, with everyone there, including Ayhan and CeyCey.

Leyla and Emre decided they would get married in Sanem's garden, if okay.   Sanem and Can were very excited that they wanted to use their home for their wedding.  There was a beautiful view of the sea, and it was a perfect location for a wedding.   Sanem and Can even offered for them to have the reception at their home, and Leyla and Emre were thrilled.   As a wedding gift they paid for the reception, for the happy couple.   They  had Leyla and Emre plan what they wanted, and Can and Sanem prepared and contacted the appropriate caterers.  They were getting married in four weeks, and taking a three week ocean cruise for their honeymoon.  They ask Can and Sanem to be their witnesses.

Osman and Deren decided to get married in three weeks and wanted just a registrar wedding. They both wanted just something quiet with family and special friends.  They ask Sanem and Can to be their witnesses.  They did allow Can and Sanem to treat them to a reception in a local restaurant.  They were leaving for a two week honeymoon trip to New York.    A place they both, had always wanted to travel too.