16 | plan

"i have a plan" Dongju said.

"Here's how it goes, first Leedo you'll go to her house and then Yonghoon just make up something like you're busy and you'll come later, then Leedo hyung take her to the mall and when you arrive, tell her some bad news that we couldn't come because of practice or something like that. Then spend time with her while we put up the decorations, later for lunch bring her to the restaurant and boom bam! She's surprised ! " Dongju was super excited telling his plan.

"That could work" Ravn said.

"Why must Leedo do it?" Seoho asked.

"She looks the closest with Leedo hyung and um Leedo hyung can act the best" Dongju showed some thumbs up to Leedo.

"hm? Me?" Leedo looked confused by his statement.

"So this is the plan don't forget"

That night they made the cake together and the whole kitchen went upside down but the cake actually came out pretty good.

The next day, the plan was successful and so was the surprise party.

"y/n, open the presents!" Hwanwoong passed the presents to me.

"Thank youu so muchhh"

I opened every present and somehow Leedo didn't give me one.

"Leedo, where's your present?" Harin asked him.

He stood in front of me.

"I'm the present" He smiled cheekily.

I blushed by what he said.

"That's such a pick-up line" Keonhee slapped Leedo's shoulder.

"Hahaha, just kidding, here ya go" He handed me a paper bag.

"How did you know? I love this perfume! i LOVE YOUUU- OMG" I exclaimed and was super happy.

"I just guessed" He smiled.

"omg y/n said she LOVES LEEDO!" Hwanwoong laughed and hit Leedo's shoulder.

"of course i do. He gave me my most favourite thing in the world!"

"Oh yea and the cake is surprisingly impressing" I joked and couldn't imagine what had happened in the process.

"you don't want to know.." Cya laughed.

Lastly before leaving we ate lunch together and of course took some photos.

Weus posted pictures on their sns with the caption "celebrating Yonghoon's sister's birthday" I was happy seeing their post and continued to read the comments.

"Wow, Yonghoon's sister is beautiful"

"She's so lucky"

"Can i know her instagram?"

"I want to be Yonghoon's sister too!"

I blushed by reading the comments and was quite happy since there weren't many negative ones. I didn't want anyone to know my instagram because that would be a problem.... And I would get so much notifications and messages, nope I would not like that at all...

Author's note:
imagine being his sister i can't relate ಥ‿ಥ