A/N

This isn't a Harry update I am sorry, but I wanted to address something really quick...because it's important to me. and if you don't wanna read it, than thats okay and I understand bc you haven't signed up for this. Maybe it will be taken down at some point. 

So today, musician Jarad Anthony Higgins better and also formerly known as Juice WRLD passed away at age 21, due having  a  seizure at an airport. 

This is giving me shudders  because I really feel like seizures aren't taken as serious as they should be, because frankly, they can be very deadly and it scares the crap out of me. 

though I don't know exactly about Juice's situation or if he had a seizure disorder (I saw that he took some things and probably that was a sort of trigger that caused it...) but what I also know, is that for example Cameron Boyce had diagnosed epilepsy. (rest in peace cameron<3)

So if you have a seizure disorder, please take care. Take care of yourself and if you are unsure if you maybe have a disorder, visit a doctor. Seizures can be managed, and it's better to be safe than sorry, okay?

Back to Juice quickly...and that he took some other things before suffering from a seizure. It is assumed that he took  Percocet's which is a painkiller used to relieve acute and short term pain, as well as constant vomiting and nausea. It is prescribed more often by doctors because it is very effective and is usually less addictive than morphine...though, because it is prescribed more often, it has a bigger chance of being abused. And that is the case so often. And Percocet is just one of so many examples of abused painkiller or tranquilizers. another one is Xanax (or xanny...) a very potent benzodiazepine. Its often referred to as a "minor" tranquilizer, it is really anything but. I could go on with a list of substances but I won't because this is already long enough. I just wanted to say, that these...these are not the answer. these are not a way, or chance a...identity. they are merely a help, but only if not abused. so please don't take them. 

I know it sounds silly. 

But please be safe. 

Please take care. 

thank you for reading this if you did, and prayers to Juice's his family and prayers for eternal rest. I am truly devastated about it. 

★December 2, 1998 – December 8, 2019★