[Chapter 5] - Meeting again

[Y/n's P.O.V.]

"I-I'm Y/n." I said with a shaky voice. He ignored me and went passed me.

"Boss, why was I called up here?" He asked as he walked towards Mori.

"I wanted to introduce you to Y/n-kun." Mori said as he presented me. I felt scared. Having two intimidating individual's attention on me.

"Hello Y/n-kun, I'm Chuuya Nakahara." He said with a sarcastic tone. The man took a pause before continuing. "New member?"

"Yes. Y/n-kun is a new member. She'll be under your care for a while." Mori said with a slight smile. Not a good one but a mischievous smile.

"Huh? And why am I playing the role of a babysitter?" Chuuya asked in an annoyed tone.

Mori's eyes went a bit wide. He looked shocked for some odd reason. It was a confusing relationship between the executive and the boss. The executive acting like that towards the boss isn't normal. Mori could easily kill him. Whatever it was, it wasn't my business to butt in.

"It'll only be temporarily, and it's a order. You're dismissed." Mori said as he turned around.

The ginger did say anything and just turned around. I gave a slight bow to the boss before I left the room. As I walked down the same corridor as him, he told me to follow him. I followed his order and followed him to this huge practice room. It was a room with white walls and floor, big window in which the city could be seen from, and wide wall mirrors.

He stopped in the middle of the room and turned around on his heels. I jumped a bit when he turned around. I wasn't ready to start training.

"So...." Chuuya paused as he looked around the room. "I'm assuming Boss placed you under my care because you have little to no combat skills, right?" His eyes then laid on me.

I felt a bit shy since he had to teach me. It was hard to hide it but he probably could tell. My left hand rested on my upper right arm. I didn't look at him directly but I looked down. Before I responded, I squeezed my arm.

"I've only done a year of martial art, but that was when I was 15." I said as I looked up at him.

His eyes still lingered on me. I wanted him to stop since the pressure kept adding up. Before I crawled back into my shy self, I thought of something. If I keep acting nervous, they might change their minds on accepting me. Come on now Y/n, act strong now!

"How old are you now?" The short mafioso asked as he cracked his knuckles.

" I'm 20." I said, with a bit more confidence in my voice.

"Hmm, let's get started on your training." Chuuya said and took off the coat he had. He tossed it to a side and took his stance.

"Could we train tomorrow? I got shot in my shoulder. I don't want to cause any more damage." I rubbed my shoulder as I asked him. He did look a bit excited to start but he was annoyed after I asked.

"Fine, but tomorrow at 7 a.m. we'll meet here to start you training." He picked up his coat from the floor while walking away.

I stayed behind looking around in the plain room. I didn't expect much from the room though. There was nothing really exciting in the room. While looking around I was thinking of where to stay for the next week. I thought of trying to go to my father's for a while.

He would at least give me a place to stay. I could stay there until I could move out and get my own place to stay. I didn't want to be a burden to him. Besides, I'm was an adult and he had his own stuff to do.