Chapter 19

+Issac's P.O.V.+

I had a hard time picking out my outfit for the event I had to attend. Most of my wardrobe consisted of casual outfits and a few formal outfits. There was this one suit which I had saved for a special day and it turned out that day would be today.

There wasn't much time until the event would begin. Although it was about to start, I was close to where it was going to be hosted. After changing, I left immediately. I was excited to see her again. It had been some time since I had seen her. When I get there, I would show her who she belongs to.

+Present, Y/N's P.O.V.+

"Why are you here Issac?" I said with a firm tone and he smirked at me.

"I got invited, personally by your father. Plus, I have to be here." The man smirked as he saw my eyes widen.

He must be joking right? My father wouldn't invite Issac here. I thought to myself.

I didn't want to know the reason for him to be here. The only thing that mattered was my way out of here. Even Issac wasn't going to distract me. I need to leave immediately.

"I don't care why you have to be here but leave me alone. Now move." I demanded him, but he didn't move.

He stood there, not budging at all. All he did was smirk. It was frustrating, I wanted to punch him so bad. If I punched him, it would only bring more trouble. The only thing I did was to push him to the side. As he got pushed, I walked away. Then all of a sudden, I felt a pair of hands that held my waist tightly.

"Don't talk to me like that beautiful~" He purred. I turned around just to be pinned to the wall.

"Get the fuck off of me." I told him angrily.

"Calm down beautiful. Don't be so loud." He said in a seductive tone.

With both my hands and legs being unable to move, I was trapped. He used one hand to hold both of mine and used his foot to keep my legs from moving. His other hand traveled from my thigh. I tried to escape from him but I couldn't. He then started to give me wet kisses on my neck to my chest. I struggled to leave his grasp and run, there was nothing I could do. He stopped giving me kisses and started to grope my breasts.

While he was busy groping me, I analyzed him. I took in consideration the setting, his actions, his mindset, my position and my strength. All these factors mattered for me to be able to escape.

"Stop resisting y/n, I know you like it." He whispered into my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

"You bitch." I said, which caught him off guard.

It was the perfect moment. I slid my feet back and his force on my foot became weaker on my [dominant foot]. I forcefully yanked my foot back and kicked his knee. When I kicked him, he lost his balance for a second. During that second, I pulled my hands apart with all my force. My [dominant hand] turned into a fist and I punched his jaw.

After punching him I ran. But he recovered from the punch and he caught up to me. He punched my stomach and sent me flying to the wall. There was so much force put into that punch that I yelled. I clenched my stomach. He chuckled and ran towards me. There was little time to react and I panicked. He slammed me to the wall. I kicked and tried to push his hands off my neck.

"It's no use y/n, you can't escape me."

His free hand slowly undid my corset. His hand pulled the front of my dress which revealed my strapless bra. He pulled it down and my breasts popped out. With everything I could, I tried to escape his grasp. Nothing worked. With one wrong move, I could become unconscious. His head lowered and started to suck on my nipple lightly. I was grossed out.