Chapter 18

+Y/N's P.O.V.+

"Y/N" I heard Katsumi call me. I turned around and he was sitting up.

"What is it?" I asked him. He pointed towards my phone. I turned to the other side and reached for my phone. My alarm had gone off 40 minutes ago. I jolted up and ran to my bathroom. I showered and did my morning routine as fast as I could. Katsumi got in the bathroom after I went inside my room.

I changed and once Katsumi got out of the bathroom, I also changed him. Today, I wore a black shirt, light blue jeans and a black trench coat. Katsumi wore a plain white t-shirt, a denim jacket, and some loose khaki pants. It was too late for me to cook breakfast so we ate some yogurt and cereal. After we ate, we left. As we were heading towards the Port Mafia's HQ, I forgot that I couldn't bring Katsumi there. Most likely Mori wouldn't let me have Katsumi in the Port Mafia.

What if Mori orders me or someone else to kill Katsumi? Bringing Katsumi to the Port Mafia is too dangerous, I don't want him to die, I want him safe. But where could I leave Katsumi?

There was no one that was able to care for Katsumi. Most of my friends I had weren't close with me anymore, my father would question who Katsumi was. It was also dangerous to leave Katsumi there. The only option I had was to sneak him with me. I call Chūya, thinking he could help me sneak him in.

"Hello?"

"Hello, did something happen y/n?"

"Uh yeah. I need help, could you-"

"I'm on my way."

He then hung up and I was about to call him again but he called me back.

"Wait where are you?"

"I'm nearby where I live."

"Okay, stay there. I'll be there."

He hung up again and I stood against the wall. About 3 minutes, Chūya was in front of me. He jumped from the building in front of me. When he landed, he made a crack on the floor and it scared Katsumi.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"I need help with sneaking Katsumi inside."

"Ohh. That's easy. All I have to do is to take him with me." He grabbed Katsumi's hand and

started to walk.

"Wouldn't Mori get mad or something?" I asked him as I caught up to both of them.

"Nope." He firmly stated and continued to walk without waiting for me to catch up.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Yes, now let's go because we're late."

The closer we got to the Port Mafia's HQ, the more nervous I got. Katsumi and Chūya walked happily to the Port Mafia's HQ, while I was thinking of the possible outcomes. Once we arrived at the front doors, I staggered behind both of them. The guards at the front door looked at Chūya weirdly. I walked past them quickly and bowed to them quickly.

I hid my face with my hands as we walked. When we got to the room where I got trained, my phone rang. I ignored it and went inside the room. Katsumi sat in a corner and watched me train. During most of my time training, it rang. It was odd for someone to call me since a few people knew my number.

Almost all calls were from the same number. I called them back because it must've been urgent.

"Hello?"

"Is this L/N F/N?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"This is your father's secretary. He will be hosting an event later. You have been invited to go. You need to be there by 8pm."