Chapter 22

+ 3rd P.O.V.+

The woman jumped into the water. She swam and swam. Her heart was beating fast and she wasn't able to swim well. The dress she wore was weighing her down. Although her dress was heavy, somehow she was able to rip the bottom part off.

Thanks to the idiotic woman who chose to dive into water with a dress, y/n was able to reach her. With a knife in hand, y/n slit the side of Elizabeth's neck. Blood oozed from the fresh wound, causing the water around them to turn red. Elizabeth started to swim to the top but y/n kicked her further into the dark depths of the ocean.

The blood started to spread further so y/n left as quickly as she could. After swimming to the surface, she went over to the dock. At the dock she pulled herself up and gasped for air. Y/n had calmed down and took off her drenched coat along with her bag. Her phone and keys were also wet. She sighed and took them with her. The soaked bag had nothing else but those two items. Y/N only took her phone and keys. The woman got up and went over to check out the ships that were going to be used the next day. While checking she heard police cars and tv reporters. As soon as she heard the sirens, she left.

After going far from them, she met one of Chuuya's men. They spotted the young woman and escorted her to him.

+Y/N's P.O.V.+

Once again I arrived at the building I was at. There were many guards securing the area. I was going to enter the building but I didn't. At the rooftop, Chuuya stood. I raised my hand to waved at him. He noticed me and jumped down. A loud boom was heard when he reached the floor.

"Where did you go?! I told you to wait for me. Look at you. You should've waited for me. I could've taken care of it easily. Do you really like risking yourself?!" The short ginger raised his voice at me.

I looked down. Through my cold wet shirt, the color of my bra was noticeable. I crossed my arms, trying to hide it.

"I went to the dock where I killed her. Nothing happened to me since I can go through anything, so I'm technically safe. Plus you took your time so I HAD to chase her." I told him. "Look, I'm cold and tired. I don't have time for this. I'm going home." I said and started to walk away.

A heavy force pulled me down. It was his ability. I sighed. I was cold and tired, I really didn't want to deal with his temper. Then, the heavy force stopped. I turned around to face him. Chuuya walked up to me and took off his coat. He gave it to me. "Cover yourself. I can see through your shirt." He paused for a brief second. "But because you can go through stuff doesn't mean you're invincible. I just want you to be safe y/n." He said with his serious tone.

With his bold and unapologetic personality, I knew he wasn't going to apologize. I loved him because of how he is, so I didn't ask for an apology. He was caring for me. There's no need for him to apologize if he is angry because I wasn't careful.

"Seems like my part is done. I'll stay over at your place." I said in a shaky voice since the cold breeze hit my wet body. I gave him a small peck. "See you later Chuchu~"

He gave me a small pout. "I won't take long. I promise."

I just smiled and nodded. One of his men accompanied me all the way to his house. While we went to Chuchu's house, I was on my phone playing games.

-------------------------------

It was almost 12 when I arrived. After they left, I walked in. The house was empty and dark. As I looked for the light switch, my stomach growled. I went over to his fridge. There were many dishes I could make with the ingredients he had.

With the varieties of vegetables he had, I made stir fry vegetables along with white rice. While I grabbed a plate for myself I heard the door open. I looked over at the door. It was Chuchu.

"I'm back princess." He said as he hung his hat on the hat rack at the entrance.

I didn't respond to him. Since he came back, I grabbed another plate for him as well. As I placed the plates on the table, he left.

"Your clothes are soaked. You didn't change, instead you cooked." I heard him say out loud from his bedroom.

Of course I didn't forget about my wet clothes. I was still cold, but I was more hungry than cold. He came into the dinning room, where I was at.

"I'm too hungry to change." I said.

"Take off your clothes." Chuuya said from behind.

Immediately, my dirty mind woke up. My face and ears felt a burning hot sensation. Slowly, I turned around.

"W-what?" I asked confused but shy at the same time.

"I said take off your clothes." He handed me folded clothes. "Wear this instead."

I looked at the clothes. It was sweatpants and a tank top. I didn't have an extra bra and panty with me though.

"O-oh. But I don't have spare undergarments." I said softly.

"You either wear this or wear nothing. But being naked doesn't sound bad" He bluntly said.

The hot sensation increased. Instantly, I covered my face and playfully hit his arm.

"Shut up Chuchu." I playfully said as I still hit his arm.

"Call me daddy instead." He said in a seductive tone which caused me to feel all jittery.

Instead of taking it further, I took the clothes from him and ran to the room. I took off my drenched clothes and put them to a side. The sweatpants were a bit baggy and the tank top was a bit loose. It didn't bother me much since it was just Chuuya seeing me. After changing, I went back to the dining room where Chuchu was waiting for me. I sat down and started to eat.

We ate in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence but more like a soothing silence. After we finished, I washed the dishes while Chuuya cleaned the counter and stove. Once we finished cleaning, we went to bed. He wrapped his arms around my petite body and I curled up in a small ball.

---------------------------------------------------

I jolted up. My breathing became heavy and I felt a heavy weight on my chest. I ruffled my hair as warm tears fell down my face. My body trembled and I felt paranoid.

My movement caused Chuuya to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and heard my muffled cries.

"Y/N, what happened?" The ginger asked me in his sleepy voice.

"I-I...dream" I gulped my tears, "about t-the man." I said with an unstable voice.

I felt the man beside me start to hug me. He lowered my hands from my face.

"What man?" He questioned.

"T-the one t-that k-kidnapped me." I said as more tears started to form in my eyes.

I dreamed about being tied up in the same eerie basement. It felt so realistic that I thought I was back there. The same torture devices were there, my wrists were severely bruised, and the man was there. He had finished beating me up. I was there on the floor crying. The man got a bucket of cold ice water and threw it on me. After throwing the water on me, he got a used up sponge that was soaked with rubbing alcohol. With the sponge, he squeezed the alcohol out of the sponge and onto my open wounds. I screamed, begging him to stop. The man kicked me and I woke up.

"Your safe y/n. You're with me." The ginger mafioso said with a soothing voice.

He softly made me rest my head against his head. Then we laid down. This time, I cuddled with him. I felt myself calm down in his arms because I felt safe with him.

==================================

Author's Note: OMFG I HAVE 7.42K READS SDFGHLLJHG!!!! Thank you so so so much my lovelys. You don't know how good I feel about myself when I know I make people happy when I upload. Thank you again for everything.

Also I'm going to rewrite my old chapters because they need to be improved. Whatever happened in previous chapters are still going to be the same when I rewrite them. I just feel like they should make more sense. But thank you for reading, I'll see you when I upload next time. Hope you enjoyed, bieeeeee~