Chapter 11

+Chūya's P.O.V. +

It's been an entire week since she has met Isaac. It was Friday, I was thinking of asking her to go out for dinner with me. She likes food so she'd probably say yes. I wanted to spend as much time with her. Yes, I did like her. That week we haven't really seen each other. We have ran into each but when we would, her or I would be busy.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. She would always cross my mind everyday. I wanted to see her smile and laugh again. I couldn't wait any longer so I reached for my phone in my pocket.

I unlocked my phone and looked for her number. I looked at the picture I took of her while she was sleeping. It was a while ago, I walked into her office to ask her something and I saw her sleeping. She looked adorable so I took a picture of her sleeping. I also took her phone and put my phone number there. I put the picture of her sleeping as her contact photo. She looke cute and adorable in it. I called her and she picked up.

"Hello? Who's this?" She asked, I smiled and responded to her.

"It's Chūya, I wanted to ask if your free later."

"I am. But how did you get my number?" She sounded confused.

"I'll tell you later. Are you free around 9pm?"

"Yes, I am."

"I'll pick you up from your place. Dress nicely, we're going somewhere special." I said.

"I'll send you my address then. See you later, byee." She hung up.

I turned off my phone and placed it back inside my pocket. I got up from my desk and walked out of my office. I had the day off so I just decided to go home. I took the elevator down and walked to my car. I unlocked my car and got inside. I turned on the engine and drove off. I drove to my apartment and parked my car. I got off and went up to my room. Unlocking my door, I went inside.

I threw myself on my grey sofa. I laid there and relaxed myself, I looked over at the clock on my wall, it was 5pm. I took a quick nap on the sofa, which was relaxing. After an hour, I got ready. I showered and fixed myself. My dark grey button up shirt was underneath my black suit, I wore black trousers with some dress shoes. I had a red ribbon tie with my dark grey button up. I cuffed the ends of my black suit, which revealed my dark grey shirt. My black gloves and my hat was the finishing touch to my outfit.

After getting ready, it was 8:17 pm. I grabbed everything I needed to have with me and left my apartment. I headed to my car outside and drove to the address y/n sent me. About 15 minutes later, I was outside her apartment. I called her to tell her that I was outside. After I ended the call I waited for a few seconds before she came out. She wore a one shoulder floor length champagne colored dress. The dress had glitter lightly glazed down her left leg. She held a white clutch in both her hands. She looked so beautiful in the dress, it complemented her a lot/ Not only her body but her skin, eyes, and hair. Without me realizing, she was knocking on the passenger's window.

"Are you going to open to door?" Her voice muffled by the window between us. I unlocked the door and she got in.

"Is something wrong with what I'm wearing?" She looked down at her dress.

"No, you look beautiful." I quietly said the last part.

"Hm?" She asked.

"You look fine." I started the car and drove off.

On the way there she asked me where we were going. I just told her somewhere. We talked about many things while driving there. She kept bugging me about the place we were heading too.