Chapter 9

+Y/N POV+

I walk up to Mori's office. I enter his office only to find him talk to a woman.

She was a tall and slender woman with red hair tied into a traditional Japanese bun that is held by three long golden clips and another hair clip on the right side of her head. She wore a kimono which was pink overlapped by dark purple one with bell flower motifs, tied neatly with a maroon bow which has white borders, and a light pink mantle.

They stop their conversation and look at me.

"Sorry for interrupting, I'll take my leave." I said as headed towards the door.

"Me and Kōyō were done talking. Have you ever met her y/n?" Mori asked me.

"No sir." I responded

"Kōyō this is y/n and y/n this is Kōyō. One of the mafia's executives. She is in charge of the torture squad." I was a little jumpy at the word 'torture'.

"Is she new, never seen her." Said Kōyō as she judge me.

"I join last week, I'm pretty new here." I told her as I got a little nervous.

"Hmm, you look young. How old are you ?" She asked.

"I'm 20 years old." I replied to her.

"It's good your not younger." She said

"Why is it bad if I'm younger?" I asked and I saw her look over at Mori.

"The lolicon." Me and Kōyō said at the same time.

We looked at each other and laughed.

"Who's a lolicon?" Mori asked in confusion.

"Well, who's the one who like girls that are 12 ye-" Kōyō was cut off with Mori getting annoying.

"Elise is my ability nothing else!" He said, while me and Kōyō continued laughing.

"I have work to do so I'll take my leave." Kōyō said and she left.

"What brought you here y/n?" Mori asked.

"I'm reporting that the job me and Gin went on recently had an unexpected turn." I told Mori as I remember what happened earlier.

"What happened on the job?" He asked me.

"Me and Gin were doing our job, until we got to the client's house and we got gas poisoned and thrown in a cell. So basically the client try to kill or torture me and Gin. He said something about hating the mafia."

"Did both of you get harmed in the process?"

"No me and Gin wasn't hurt."

"That client will be having a guest this week."

"I also killed some of his men and killed his wife that he is obsessed with in front of him. Gin burned everything valuable to him too."

"Well I think you'll fit perfect here, I don't think we'll do much more. Now every time stuff like this happens you'll tell your superior or me about it. Then you'll have to write a file about what happened on the job."

"Oh okay then, I'll be on my way." I left and headed downstairs.

I had the day off and it was late and I went home to sleep.

+The Next Day+

I go in early for today, last night I didn't finish the report I had to make. So today I have to do it. I should've done it yesterday so I could've slept in today. I have a job at night today so I have the during the day off.