Chapter 15

+Chūya's P.O.V. +

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I crushed it with my fist and sat up. From my window it looked dark outside. My personal phone was charging on the nightstand. I turn over to check the time. It was 5:37 a.m. and I got up from my bed. Before I walked out of my bedroom, I remembered that y/n stayed over. She was still sleeping soundly on my bed. Surprisingly she didn't wake up from the sound of the alarm clock.

She must be a heavy sleeper.

I went over to her and caressed her cheeks. Then her hand grabbed my hand firmly. I was shocked by the sudden gesture.

"Don't touch me while I sleep." She said with a firm and serious voice.

"What if I want to?" I asked her playfully. I could feel her stare at me with intense eyes, even if it was too dark to see her face.

"I said don't touch me while I SLEEP!" My hand and body got yanked.

I got close to her and she let go of my hand. With her dominant hand she punched me two times in the stomach. She turned to the other side and fell asleep instantly. I clutched onto my stomach. She punched me with so much force after waking up. It surprised me that she had the force to do that early in the morning. It caught me by surprise, I thought that she would punch me softly not violently.

From that day on, I learned my lesson. I shouldn't touch her while she sleep or else I'll get punched. She slept soundly while I went to do my morning routine. After that, I got my luggage ready for my trip to Europe. Then I got a sticky note and pen from my drawer. I wrote down a small note for y/n.

It wasn't my first time leaving for a week trip. It was my second time. Week trips are so long and boring for me. I rather fight than do deals.

I felt hungry so I went to my kitchen to make some breakfast. I started to take out ingredients to make my breakfast. In the middle of cooking, I heard my bathroom door open. I didn't pay much attention to it. I continued to cook.

The food was then done. Knowing that y/n woke up, I served the food on two plates. I got the silverware out and two drinks. I placed them on the table and sat down.

The breakfast I made consisted of two bowls of steamed rice, miso soup, a spinach side dish, and tamagoyaki. I served green tea to go along with the meal.

I heard footsteps coming from the bathroom. They got closer and closer. It was until y/n appeared across from me, She sat down and yawned.

"Good morning." She pulled the bowl of rice and miso in front of her.

"Good morning." I replied to her. I clasped my hands together and y/n did the same. In sync we said, "Thank you for the food."

We started to eat. It was silent while we ate. I ate quickly since I had to get to the airport by 7. Y/N on the other hand took her time to eat. I got up and picked up my dishes.

The warm water poured down from the faucet. I grabbed the sponge and poured dish soap on it and began to wash my dishes.

After washing them, I placed them on my dish rack. I went over to the towel hanging from my oven door handle and dried my hands. Y/N was finishing up food. She got up and went over to the kitchen sink and began to wash her dishes.

I went to retrieve my luggage and my flight ticket. I entered the room and got my stuff needed for the trip. Y/N waited for me in the living room, she sat there patiently on my couch. She fidgeted a lot while waiting. I went there and got hugged by her.