Chapter 26

[3rd P.O.V.]

The small petite woman opened the door. In a flash, she got shoved against the wall. The ginger mafioso smirked at the woman pinned to the wall. Y/n used her ability to escape but she couldn't move. A red-colored light outlined her body. His ability was being used on her.

"I'm not mad anymore." He said with a monotonous tone. The woman stared at him with a blank expression,

She was at a loss for words. Her boyfriend approached her in an aggressive way just to clear himself. It was funny to her. The man didn't know how to approach his lover so he did it his way. Aggressively.

Y/n deactivated her ability and looked at him. "That's a weird way on how to clear stuff." A small chuckle was followed by her.

The ginger released her from his ability and shoved his hands in his pockets. Chuuya didn't know what else to say. The couple stood there in silence, with the door open. It made it more awkward since some staff would occasionally walk by. Instead of standing in the silence, Y/n broke it with a remark that made her boyfriend flustered.

"Maybe you were too dumb to find a way to clear stuff so you did it boldly, which isn't surprising." Said the petite woman. Her hand covered the smile behind it.

"Well I did it so brazen so your tiny brain would understand." He smirked after.

Before the back-and-forward insults would start, Chuuya embraced his girlfriend in a tender hug. It caught her by surprise. The couple had an awkward interaction. They acted petty, shy and then childish. Nonetheless, they made up.

——————————

[3rd P.O.V.]

"Another meeting?" Asked L/N as he approached the dining table.

The man sitting down looked at him as he got closer. His hands overlapped each other as he rested his chin on them. Yoshiyuki got a bit annoyed at the tone L/N projected. He shifted his position before he responded. "Seems like you don't want to negotiate."

"I do, that's why I came." L/N said as he pulled his chair out to sit down.

The servants came out with trays of food. They placed the food on the table. Before any of the two parties would discuss anything, they served themselves the cuisine they favored. "Elizabeth-san died? Didn't she?" Asked L/n before he took a bite of his food.

Yoshiyuki swallowed the bitter taste in his mouth. Hearing about his dead comrades wasn't pleasant. The death of Elizabeth also marked a battle that they lost.

"Her foolish actions led us to lose that battle." Yoshiyuki responded. He clenched his fist and looked down.

The man across from him looked at his alley with a blank face. He did not care for him. All he wanted was to take advantage of them. He took a sip of his wine before he began to speak.

"If her actions were as you speak of, shouldn't you have stopped her? You could've prevented her death if you stepped in. The only thing you did was to sit back and watch her die." His e/c eyes were sharp and bold. He cut through his tough persona and saw his weak self.

L/n felt disgusted negotiating with such feeble people. He felt as if he was above such people. The man did question himself. He had 'befriended' the timid person in front of him. Betraying one of his 'friends' didn't feel wrong to him, instead he felt better. Letting go of a weak friend that could influence him was better for his vile self.

He got up from his seat and fixed his tie. The man looked at his 'alley'. Yoshiyuki was consumed with despair, making unable to move a single muscle. "I'll still help you take down the Port Mafia. My men will be ready at any moment. Just remember that this is the last time I'll help you out with this matter."

——————————

"It's been a while Mori-san, hasn't it?" A cocky smile followed. He walked towards the seat across the man.

"We rarely talked to each other, so it's surprising that you came to see me." Mori said as he suspiciously looked at the man that sat down.

The room was filled with tension that was created by the two. Although they only exchanged a few words, it was enough to create tension. Both bosses solely talked to each other. The only time they would meet was when they both got invited to a formal gathering by a mutual friend.

Two powerful men in a room were frightening for the guards securing the room. One small mistake could cause a war to break out between the two parties. Each man had to choose their words carefully.

"Let's get straight to the point, shall we?" The violet-eyed man paused before continuing. "What is it that you want?" He said, now with the tension cleared. They were starting to get down to business.

The man smiled. "Am I that predictable?" There was no response. Mori stayed quiet, waiting to hear what else the man had to say. The man got serious after not hearing a word from Mori.

"I came here to inform you on the movement of a particular organization." He said.

It was strange to Mori. Someone coming all the way from Osaka to Yokohama, just to exchange information. There had to be a catch. More so, there was no proof that the information could be accurate.

"In exchange for one of your comrades." Indeed he was correct.

There was always a catch every time. It wasn't surprising at this point but he knew exactly who he wanted.

Having your only daughter left, joining a mafia that not yours is an embarrassment. At the time, Mr. L/n was looked down on. A 'powerful' man was able to control anything he had a hold on, except for his daughter. Slowly, his followers started to lose their confidence in him. If he couldn't restrain his own daughter (that was much 'weaker' than him), what makes them believe he can control others? It was a major hit he took.

In order to regain the power he had, the first step was to have his daughter under control. He could have raided the Port Mafia and taken back his daughter but that would cause a war between them. That would be more trouble for the both of them

"And that would be?" Asked Mori as he raised a brow. It was obvious who it was but he still asked to make sure.

"I want L/n F/n back."

=========================

[Author's Note]

Sowwie for the short chapter ⊂◉‿◉つ, bieeeeeeee~