Chapter 8

+Y/N's POV+

(The money in this chapter is going to be in USD since I'm too lazy to calculate how much it would be in Yen)

It's Monday once again. Today I want to stay home and sleep in. I don't feel like going to work or training. Everything is too much work for me.

I especially don't like waking up at 5 a.m. to get ready. But I have no choice.

I get up and do the usual, brush teeth, shower, skin care, clothes and hair. I don't put on makeup because I'd be a clown on purpose or by accident. It also too much work for me.

I put the clothes I choose to wear, I don't feel like using all my clothes. So I decided to choose a specific outfit as uniform. I have the choice to wear whatever I want, but I want to choose one outfit and use it as my uniform for work.

It may seem gross or lame of me to wear 'my uniform' to work but I don't want to go through the trouble of struggling to choose an outfit. Once again I choose my normal black long sleeve tube top with my high waist light blue jeans, with the black harness and my shoes. ( Or whatever you want, idk what shoes so you choose)

After getting ready I head out, I checked the time and I have time to stop for a quick bite.

I stop by a nearby 711 that around the corner. I go through the aisles looking at the many choices I have to pick. I end up getting a few stuff and pay for it and eat it inside.

Then I finished eating my stuff and left. I listened to music on my way to work. After walking for 40 minutes I arrived. I entered and headed up to the room where Chūya is.

I got to the room and see Chūya waited for me.

"Good morning~" I told Chūya with a small smile. He looked at me and replied back.

"Good morning y/n."

We then got into my training. Luckily my body wasn't sore so I could move a lot this time. I was proud of myself today. This time I got a few punches in. Obviously Chūya got more hits, but I'm finally able to hit him.

After finishing my training I get assigned a job with Gin of the black lizard. I don't know who Gin is or what the black lizard is. I'm lowkey afraid since I don't know who I'm assigned to. Also things might get awkward and I could say something unintentionally.

+A Few Minutes Later+

I arrive at this mansion. I waited for Gin to arrive, I felt a little nervous being partnered up with someone. On the jobs I was assigned last week were something like dealing and sneaking in places to get information. But today I'm assigned to be a bodyguard. Which means I might end up killing. I'm okay with killing, I mean I joined a mafia of course it's going to involve killing eventually. I just don't like torturing.

While waiting, I felt a presence and I look behind me and see a person with a mask and black tied up hair, leaving section of their hair out. They had a gray v neck, black trousers, a black coat with a hood and heeled boots.

"Hey Gin" I said with a neutral tone. Gin ignored me and walked to the door of the mansion. I followed Gin behind.

Before I knocked a man with a suit opened the door. I believe he is a butler.

"Are you the two bodyguards for Tanaka ?" The man asked and he motion us to go inside.

"Yes we are." I replied to the man as me and Gin walking inside.

"Follow me then." The man said as we followed him to up the stairs.

We arrive at a big room with huge windows and see a man in his late 40s in a throne. He has a white dress shirt with a ribbon like tie, a dark grey vest, black trousers and a black trench coat. The moment we walked in he had already judged us.