One

Things really had changed since the last time in the city. Olivia had gotten remarried to a woman who truly loves and accepts her. One that she is equal with. Olivia had traveled for a bit and she also reconnected with her family. She talked to her mother and they now had a relationship. It was strong and so was the relationship with her siblings.

But not only did things change for Olivia. Things changed for Elliot and his wife. The crew. And even Lou. 

"So how was your flight?" Jennifer asked as they made their way outside and towards the parking structure. Olivia's hand and found Amanda's again, and their faces were bright with large smiles. 

"It was good. But I'm so thankful to be back on solid ground. Amanda hates flying, so knowing that she is calmer makes me feel better." Olivia explained as she glanced at her wife.

"So I assume that you were after Olivia traveled?" Elliot teased, as he leaned down and picked up his youngest son, Eli.

"Oh yeah. We only met because her flight back home to Arizona was delayed. We met at a grocery store when she was trying to find snacks for her hotel room." Amanda smiled.

"Well, did you find them, Aunt Liv?" Josh, Elliot's oldest son, asked with a large smile on his lips. He was missing his two front teeth so his smile was a lot cuter.

"I did find snacks, Joshy. And of course, that is the only thing on your mind." Olivia chuckled. They started up the stairs, and halfway up, Jennifer passed Olivia their baby, Addison.

"So are you two going to start a family?" Jennifer asked when she saw how Olivia was a natural with the baby girl. Olivia tried to hide her excitement because she wanted to tell them that she's pregnant, but she stopped herself.

"Soon, hopefully," Amanda answered because Jennifer was getting suspicious.

///

Once they got to Elliot and Jennifer's house, Olivia and Amanda were led to the guestroom. They put their stuff away before laying down on the bed and letting out loud sighs.

"Do you like them?" Olivia questioned, as she turned her head to look at her wife. Amanda opened her eyes and nodded.

"Yes. I do like them. Elliot is just how you described him to me, and Jennifer is a sweetheart. She's great with the kids. I bet she was excited when they had a little girl instead of continuing to pop out boys." Amanda smiled, and Olivia nodded.

"She was. She grew up with... like six brothers, so she was surrounded by boys her whole life. And now she finally got a little girl. Addison is spoiled, that's for sure." Olivia chuckled. They laid in silence for a while before Amanda rolled over onto her side.

"I know you think about Mathias and Nicole a lot. Do you want to see if we can go see them?" Amanda asked, and Olivia shook her head.

"I'm sure that Lou moved on. That she's with another woman that makes her happy. I don't want to mess up what they have and what we have in the process. It was messy, and our relationship isn't messy. Let's keep it that way." Olivia spoke. She leaned close to her wife and kissed her several times.

"If you insist, darling. Now, I'd like to explore Manhattan while we are here. I'd like to meet your crew. So, do you want to do that now or-"

"Lunch!" Elliot yelled before their door swung open and Olivia and Amanda were attacked by Josh and Eli.

"Clearly later!" Olivia laughed.

///

All of New York was lit up with Christmas lights. Horse-drawn carriages were seen everywhere. Amanda and Olivia were bundled up and they went for a walk through Central Park. It was packed with people building snowmen, carolers, and other couples that had snuck away for some time alone. 

"How are we going to tell everyone that you are pregnant?" Amanda asked as she pulled her wife closer to fight off the cold Manhattan air.

"I was thinking that I'd just blurt it out. I'm assuming that after my hesitation today, that Jenni probably thinks that something is up." Olivia replied.

"How did you tell everyone about Nicole and Mathias?" Amanda asked, and Olivia sighed as she avoided her wife's eyes and question.

"Darling-"

"Amanda, it wasn't my place to tell anyone. Yeah, Mathias and Nicole are legally my kids, but they were Lou's babies. I was excited, but it just wasn't the same as this time will be. Mandy, we are having a baby. Not just me. Us." Olivia replied. Amanda nodded before they sank down together on a bench. Amanda wrapped her arm around Olivia's waist and pulled her close.

Christmas carols were filling the air, and Olivia closed her eyes as she thought about all of the Christmases before. The last four she celebrated were way better than the ones she had with Lou and her family. Or with Stella and Jake. Just being with Amanda made Olivia happier. And sitting in the middle of Central Park with Amanda and their baby that was growing and healthy made her even happier.

"Are you going to tell your parents?" Olivia asked, and Amanda laughed and shook her head.

"No way in hell, darling. I think that you and I need to keep my crazy family away from this small crazy family we are making together." Amanda chuckled. They leaned close and started to kiss, but it was quickly interrupted.

"Olivia?" Lou breathed, from where she stood in front of Olivia and Amanda. Olivia leaned away from her wife before swallowing hard.

"Lou? Uh, what are you doing here?" Olivia questioned, as she hesitantly grabbed Amanda's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Every Christmas we would take the kids for a walk through the park... so that's what I'm doing. What are you doing here?" Lou questioned, as she glared at the blonde sitting beside her ex.

"My wife and I are just having some time alone. So please, give me that."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D