Playboy

You don't know this girl. She plays this game, smiling and roping you in. You have nowhere to go, except closer... but maybe you need to run further away, fast. Her flames will lick and burn at your skin with the first mistake you make.

She gave him every bit of herself, and he left her in the dark. Time and time again, she was taken for granted and cast aside, an afterthought. That is not a mistake she takes lightly. Those knives twist and burn their way into her body, leaving her crumpled on the floor in a darkened room, the only place she can be herself.

You saw her. At least, she thought you did. You held her, made her laugh. You made promises. You didn't have to break them, too. Why would you make that mistake? Are you just another guy pretending to be a man? Do you even know the difference between the two? She taught you. It wouldn't be wise to forget that lesson so quickly. Why would you react in the worst way right after she said she needed you? Why would you make such a fatal mistake at such a bad time?

For a moment, in that dark room, you were everything to her. You kept your promises. You held her when she was down. You let her believe she didn't need to shelter herself from you. What is she supposed to think now? Can she trust you? Those knives may not be real, but they still leave scars, just like all the other ones that coat her skin. She doesn't need any more pain, so try your best not to break her heart.

It is a gift to be needed by her. There is a sort of home in her arms, and she found one in yours that night. She fell into that trap, taking the confusion and warmth that came with it. Are you going to be foolish enough to force her out of that safe haven the two of you made? "Whatever you need, I've got you.' You said that. You promised... so where are you when she's crying on the bathroom floor? You're telling her to leave. Why?

She is the girl she is specifically because you made her that way. This version of her is yours and yours alone. You will never see who she is for them. You swore that you were different, and in many ways, you are. She can let her walls down when you walk through the door. She can tell you things that she would otherwise keep secret. She would do so much for you. Usually, she can forget her pain for just a moment and just be. She can be whatever version of herself you are gifted enough to see day after day. The daydream world she has created fades away because her smiles are real when she's with you. You make her feel happy, strong, and powerful. You helped her through so much. Are you going to help her now?

She doesn't like games. Maybeyou knew that. Maybe you forgot. Why would you forget that now, at the worst possiblemoment? Why would you turn back on your word now, right when she clearly needsyou the most? She thought she could trust you, but now she's confused. You don'tsee that. You see drama and pain that you feel she needs to mask, sounding justlike her father as you stare at her with cold eyes.

Her walls are built boulder thick, but she let you in. She made a sort of home for you in her mind, a place where you belong just for her. It would be wise to keep that spot. You probably won't get it back once you lose it. Didn't she tell you? Haven't you heard those words, time and time again in a variety of ways? 

You treat every girl you meet like a new pawn. She deserves so much more, and you will be wise enough to remember that. Every girl deserves more, but you only care about what they can give you in the shortest amount of time. They will not fall for your games forever. Girls are smart. Girls talk. Soon, every girl in town will know exactly who and what you are.