(2yeon) Oversized shirt

No one's POV

Nayeon just went out the bathroom, wearing only an oversized white shirt and underneath it is a very short black short. The bunny was still drying her hair with a towel when Jeongyeon suddenly went inside the room.

Nayeon didn't mind the latter's presence and just continued drying her hair infront of the mirror while Jeongyeon stood frozen near the door.

The short haired girl gulped as her eyes went up and down on Nayeon's body, silently checking her out.Jeongyeon shook her head, trying to snap herself out of her thoughts.

"like what you see, ostrich?" Nayeon teased

"Tsk. As if." Jeongyeon retorted and then slightly lowered her head as she walk her way to the bed, trying to hide her blush when she realized that the older had caught her staring.

They are currently staying in a hotel and there are three members in each room. 9 members were divided into three which are the 3 mix, J-trinity, and the school meal's club.

Jihyo is not with the 2yeon yet because she's still having a discussion with the managers about their schedule for the concert.

Nayeon is still doing her night routine while
Jeongyeon is on her phone but her attention isn't really focused on her device but to Nayeon.

From time to time, Jeongyeon would steal  glances at the bunny and then she would immediately look away if the older girl would look at her through the mirror.

Nayeon's lips curled into a smirk when she caught the latter staring at her several times. Now that she's done doing her night routine, she went to Jeongyeon and stood beside her bed, causing the latter to look at her.

"What do you want—" Jeongyeon was unable to finish her sentence when the bunny crawled on top of her pinning both of her hands beside her head.

Jeongyeon blushed furiously when she saw Nayeon's chest and that's all thanks to the bunny's oversized shirt. It didn't help much when Nayeon leaned in to the latter.

"Y-Yah! W-what are y-you d-doing?" The ostrich stuttered. "S-stop harassing me y-you bunny!"

Nayeon ignored all the younger's rant and moved her face closer until their foreheads and noses touched.

"Weren't you the one who harassed me first?" Nayeon scoffed. "You think I haven't noticed all the glances you were giving me earlier?" The older chuckled.

"It's not my fault!...well...if you hadn't just worn that..that shirt.." the ostrich mumbled, diverting her attention to other things everytime she catch a glimpse of the older's chest.

"Oh. I guess it's my fault then." The bunny stated then giggled at it. "So tell me..how do I look Yoo Jeongyeon?" She whispered sexily.

"Y-you..." The younger bit her lip. "Nayeon-ah...stop doing this to me."

"It's fun so why would I stop?" Nayeon retorted. She's indeed having fun in doing this to the younger girl, seeing her blushing madly  and having more control in her right now..is just so fun for Nayeon.

The bunny moved her head away from the Jeongyeon and sat on top of her. "Do you really want me to stop?" Nayeon asked but the latter stayed silent. "Fine I'll stop." Jeongyeon opened her mouth to say something but closed it again.

"But let me do one last thing first." Nayeon stated before leaving a short kiss on Jeongyeon's lips and after that she stood up.

Nayeon planned to run away after doing that to the latter just because she got embarrassed of her action but a soft hand stopped her from doing that by grabbing and pulling her back to bed.

Now, Nayeon is underneath the younger girl.
The bunny was shocked on how the latter's attitude changed that easily.

"Unnie...you do know that..." Jeongyeon paused for a while and moved her head on Nayeon's ear. "You should finish what you've started..right?"

Nayeon gulped at what Jeongyeon told her. She stayed silent when her mind went blank, she run out of words to remark at the latter. "How can I suddenly forget about everything just by looking at her?" Nayeon thought as she stared at Jeongyeon which caused the younger to blush again.

"Stop staring at me like that~" The ostrich whined.

"It's so cute to see you like this, you know?" Nayeon giggled, wrapping her arms around the younger's neck. The bunny smiled cutely at Jeongyeon before pulling her into a tight hug, wiggling on the bed as they giggled at each other.

The door opened revealing the beautiful leader of Twice, Thoma— I mean Park Jihyo. "Uhm.. I don't want to destroy your moment but just to remind you, I'm also sleeping in this room." Jihyo stated which made the two older girls to blush furiously out of embarrassment.