Where am I?

Japan's POV (Present time)

My head hurts. My head hurts. Everything hurts...

Everytime I opened my eyes, all I could see was blackness. I knew I wasn't in a dark room though. Light seeped through the bottom of my vision. It was a blindfold!

I tried recollecting what happened before I got caught up in this situation. Thousand of questions came rushing up to my head for an answer. But it was hard to think of anything when my head felt like all hell. My jaw also seemed to hurt, but it felt so much worse. Almost like nails drilling into my teeth.

I tried to shake my head. No. Don't think about that shit.

Just remember...America! H-he took me out on a date, I got drunk, he scared me...Fuck! Why can't I remember the rest. It's like some stupid 'mind game' app people have on their phone.

Silence began to surround me once again. It was bone chilling almost. The way no sound could be heard. Not even my own breathing could be caught in my ears.

After a while, the numbness that drowned me, began to fade away. I could now feel my arms, but to no use. They must've been strapped down to the arms rests of the chair. The feeling in my mouth had also come back. In a bad way. I wish it would've stayed numb. Now it felt more like shit.

I crunched my upper teeth against my lower teeth, hoping the pain would just fade away. Of course it didn't. It stayed like glue stuck on paper.

At one point, I moved my jaw around slightly. Worst mistake. It felt as if someone had just punched me in the gut and stuck needles all over my body. I screamed out in the pain that I felt. Which was vast.

Not even a moment after the scream, footsteps echoed and seemed to be stomping downwards on stairs. They creaked and didn't seem rushed, just normal and creepy.

It was almost like the silence drifted away suddenly or my ears popped, but quickly sounds started to come back; my breathing, the footsteps, the drip of water.

A sigh rang through my head and a voice spoke up.

"You inturrped my beauty sleep."

The voice sounded recognizable and horror rippled down my body.

The blindfold on my eyes was torn off with a violent tug and my head jolted forward with the pull. Still frightened, I shot my eyes up to see who had taken the blindfold off.

My vision must've blurred from the constant darkness. Even so, it subsided quickly. Though, I kinda wish it hadn't.

The figure was definitely shocking. I couldn't even say their name, my throat hurt and my jaw felt as if it would crack off. But I knew I could recognize that country anywhere.

America.

I tried to make it longer for this chapter! Vote which POV (๑•﹏•)
__________________________

America

Russia

Canada

USSR