Could be worse

Britain's POV ( Past time )

A glass fell to the ground and let out a screech as it broke against the ground. France covered her mouth with a hand and gasped. Her eyes were desperate as she quickly looked up to me. "D-dear I didn't mean to-"

"Bloody hell, I don't want to hear it."

That shut her up and I glared down at her. She was so annoying at times.

We were just fighting and her dumbass decided to accidently drop a cup onto the floor. A good cup too.

France was always trying to keep the fighting a little bit down since America was always sleeping during our fights. He was only young and France was already pregnant again.

Fortunately for her, that meant I wouldn't target her as much. I was cold, but not that cold. Well, I don't really know anymore.

I think the stress had gotten to France's head. Ever since the doctors diagnosed America with Mania a few years back, I could always see her slip an extra pill into his food. A little cruel but not enough for me to give a shit.

I snapped out of my thoughts and stared down at France as she cleaned up the glass with her hands. I knew something would go wrong, and of course, it did.

"Ack!" I heard France mumble under her breath in pain. Glaring down at her, I noticed a small shard of glass stuck up in her palm.

I grinned at her pitiful state. She looked up at me, confused on what to do. I frowned. "What are you gonna do? Just sit on the ground like an idiot or take the damn thing out?"

France sighed and worked her way up and paced over to the bathroom.

My phone started buzzing, and I reached deep into my pocket until I felt my phone. I slipped it out of my pants and stared at the screen.

Someone was calling me. USSR to be exact, perfect timing I might add.

I knew what he wanted but I answered the phone anyway. "Hello?" The other side of the phone was silent for a second before I heard USSR start to speak. "Is it done?"

"Yes," I answered simply with a smirk. I could hear USSR cough. "Does...it means you have to knock out Ukraine, right?"

"Yes. If you want me to transfer Russia, I have to make sure Ukraine never remembers him." USSR sighed and breathed out. "Do what you must, I guess."

The phone hung up and I stuck it back into my pocket. I knew where USSR lived, and him calling me was probably the cue for me to start the plan.

I walked over to the front door silently and pulled out some more modern shoes.

Footsteps pounded the floor and I didn't have to time to react when America came crashing into me. Shit! The little country always knocked me over as I was on my knees and I turned over and glared at him.

He was on his ass and looked sad. "What do you want," I spat at him. He fumbled his hands over each other and gave me puppy eyes. "Where are you going Daddy?"

My glare faded into a frown and I got back up. America was still sitting but we both were still staring at each other. "I have work to do."

America gave up his plan to try and convince me to tell him where I was going. And he instead went over to where France had went into the bathroom.

Ugh, what a brat.

I opened the door and slammed it shut. I don't have time for this fucking family. It's just a waste for me to be here.

Walking over to my car, I quickly opened the door and put the keys in the ignition. The car started to warm up and I felt a little more safe from the cold air and wind outside.

The more I drove, the more I kept repeating the plan over and over in my head. I'll knock out Ukraine with the hammer, get Russia to the facility and wait to get paid. As easy as that.

Well, you would assume so.

I parked the car up against the side of the road and got out cautiously. No one seems to stir around this part of the neighborhood much, perfect for what I was going to do.

.
.
.

My breath echoed in the small hallway and my feet sounded throughout the house. I tried to be quiet and the AC somewhat helped.

USSR said the kids were home alone, which should make this a lot easier without USSR in the background. He always had an emotional side for his kids. I called it weak but he always ignored me when I brought it up.

Family shouldn't be top priority if other things are more important to live. Just the way of life I guess. Not like I created it.

I heard voices to the room the right of me and I pushed my head slowly against the door to hear.

It was hard to make out what they were saying but I cold recognize Ukraine and Russia's voice quickly.

"Dad said he'd be right back, Ukraine, why you so worked up?"

There was a shuffling before Ukraine replied. "Didn't you see the look on dad's face? Something's wrong, and I'm not willing to let anything happen to us."

Russia sighed and just before he was about to speak, I dropped my hammer on the ground. Stupid move, I know. Like a scene off one of those cheesy horror movies.

I backed up and cursed myself under my breath. Picking up the hammer, I shuffled softly to a hallway closet.

It was crammed but had enough room for my body and even a crack as to where I could see outside.

The door to Ukraine and Russia's room creaked open and I saw Ukraine poke his head out. He glanced at the closet I was in and I felt my skin crawl. Fortunately though, he looked the other way and ignored my hiding spot.

Both Russia and Ukraine tip toed out the bedroom and down the hallway. Their location? Outside.

I knew I'd lose my chance if they went outside so I unfolded the closet doors and bolted toward Ukraine at full speed.

It wasn't hard to sneak up on them, they didn't even know I was there so it would totally shock them.

Anyway, I pulled the hammer sideways and stopped short to bring the weapon forward, smacking against Ukraine's jaw.

.
.
.

There was more blood than I intended. A lot more. Ukraine was on the ground as blood gushed like a river down his mouth. His jaw looked dislocated and you could even see strips of flesh from where I'd smacked the hammer.

He was unconscious and would, hopefully, forget everything. But I knew I had to be sure so I stuck a needle full of Depressents into Ukraine's arm.

Russia was just staring down at his brother's body the while time I worked. His eyes were popping out his head and tears flowed down onto the dirty floor, mixing quickly with the dirt.

It was almost amusing to see the tortured country.

I moved my body over to Russia and looked hin square in the eyes. My hand rubbed his cheek and my finger wiped away the tear forming in his eye.

He looked horrified and his pupils looked like slits as he stared at me.

Smirking, I whispered. "You remind me of my little boy."

I didn't want to give much away in Britain's story so there isn't really anything new in this chapter. Sorry for that btw!

Vote!
____________________________

France

USSR

Russia
( also past or present time for him )

America

Japan

____________________________