➳ Secretly: Yours

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧 '𝐄'."

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐧 '𝐄'?"

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐧 '𝐄'?"

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚, 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫? '𝐄' 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚, 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫? '𝐄' 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚."

「 ※ 𝑶𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔

– 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒚: 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 (Sequel)
[Unpublished due to: still under editing]

– 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 (Tzukook FF)
When Chou Tzuyu's parents comes to a sudden divorce, she was forced to come home to Korea with her mom. She knew her life was going to get messy again but the unexpected comes when she meets with her old bestfriend, Kim Taehyung, and her jerk ex-boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook.

– 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏, 𝑻𝒐𝒐 (Sequel of Broken)
Left in a state of confusion and obvious hesitation, Chou Tzuyu, with the help of her best friend, Lisa Manoban, tries opening her heart once again. Little did she know, her life's about to get wrecked all because of a misunderstanding.

– 𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅 (Tzukook FF)
Jeon Jungkook is the executive director of one of the largest companies in Korea, J&K international. Accidentally, he sends a message to Chou Tzuyu whom he thought was his assistant.

「 ※ 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 & 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓 」

Annyeong!

Before you go on with this story, please do understand that this is only a work of FICTION and this does not have anything to do with their real lives. Do NOT leave hate comments if you do not like the ship or the story.

This is the very first Tzukook book I published on wattpad so I hope you guys will like it! If you do, please check out my other Tzukook fanfictions and feel free to comment or send me a message of how you like them. (And if you want friends !!)

Lots of love,
Zia