➳ V ※ 오

「 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 」

"So, you think I'm cute?" Smiling a little on his comment before, I hid my face with my hair.

"No," he tells me, "you're very very cute." Really though? How'd he even have these kinds of thoughts? I'm a hundred percent sure he's just flirting with me but I somewhat feel that he isn't.

I snickered and then attempted to see what his reaction would be if I tell him the same thing. "You're adorable Jeon Jungkook."

"What?" He looks away, pretending to take a sip calmly on his drink. Quietly, he mumbles but loud enough for me to hear. "I'm adorable?"

Making sure my plan would work, I answered, "Yes."

"Really?" And widely, he smiled, looking like he can't believe what I just said. His cheeks went a little pink and cheekily, he sipped on his drink again.

"Just kidding." It wasn't a total lie though. I thought he was going to pout but his smile remained on his face.

We spent the time going back to our dorms laughing and talking about whatever we can talk about. I told him about how much I love dogs. He told me how much he loves playing games, drawing, and soccer.

It was as if nothing else was around us. There was only me and Jungkook. And for the first time, I realized I was actually having fun with him.

━━━━━━━━━━

"My gosh, Tzu and Jungkook, what took you two so long?" Jihyo unnie asked after opening the door of the dorms for us. She looked worried but she also looked assured. Maybe it was because of Jungkook.

Pouting, I answered her, "Well, putting aside the fact that we walked and it took us so long to get home, If you had told me you were going to go home anyway then maybe I shouldn't have left."

"Let's just go inside," Jungkook said in a happy tone as he held me by my hand and guided me to our living room. Huh?

Oh my gosh? While we walked, my eyes were as stuck as glue on our hands. From behind me, I heard Jihyo unnie gasp and squeal, probably fangirling on what's happening to me.

I don't know why but I didn't complain nor tell Jungkook to stop holding my hand. He seemed too distracted to even notice what he just did...

When I looked around the living room, I was only expecting TWICE and BTS. To my surprise, Blackpink and Red Velvet were also there. It would've been nice but, I just had a rough day so no, this is not nice. Besides, how could our dorm handle all these people?

"Oh, hey, Jungkook!" Lisa didn't waste any time to start having a conversation with Jungkook as soon as she saw us. I felt a tiny bit disappointed inside. I left the shop so I wouldn't have to deal with these two again and now... Jungkook made a little wave with his other hand.

They went silent at the sight of Jungkook and me. Of course, I immediately knew why. But this clueless boy behind me doesn't even have a clue.

Jimin Oppa chuckled and said, "Ahem, Jeon Jungkook." Bunny boy still has no idea, I also cleared my throat and looked down on my feet to avoid getting stared at.

"Wow, we just left the two of you and now you're... Actually, never mind."

Leaning in closer to Jungkook, I whispered, "Jungkook... You're holding my hand."