➳ VII ※ 칠

「 Not Again 」

"I need to get drafts from y'all after 10 minutes. You can now go to your partners and come up with ideas for this project," our music teacher, Miss Taeyeon says. She then sits down on her chair and resumed typing on her laptop.

Wanting to finish our task as soon as possible, I didn't wait for Mingyu to appear. Instead, I stood up and walked towards his seat where he also just rose up from.

The task given to us is to come up with different and fun ideas for the annual festival to be held in a few weeks. A lot of people will be there-agencies and casting agents included, so we really have to make it grand and show everyone we prepared for it. I haven't yet thought of an idea but I was aiming for something that will help us students showcase our talents and confidence.

"Hello again, Tzuyu!" Mingyu greets and waves at me with a smile on his face. We exchanged a casual but short chat before starting to give each other some ideas. Unlike me, he aimed to give entertainment and he came up with pretty good ideas like a cafe with some sort of theme and a game room. But handling a cafe might be a little too hard for us and a game room may be expensive.

With stars in his eyes, he looks at me. "A kissing booth?" happily, he asked, "Have you watched The Kissing Booth?"

"Mingyu, no." I took a few seconds to mentally facepalm and take a deep breath to come up with ideas. If I was a guest, what would I want to see? For some time, my mind was completely blank. But suddenly, somehow, something clicked. "How about a play?"

Oddly excited, Mingyu claps his hands and nods his head in agreement. "That's a pretty good idea!" Is he into plays?

"Alright then. We'll go with that one." And after that, I didn't say anything anymore and just stayed on my seat, waiting for everyone else to finish up with their task.

Just a few minutes later, when we were all done coming up and discussing ideas with our partners, Miss Taeyeon stood up and cleared her throat to tell us that the time's up.

"So, we'll gather everyone's ideas." She didn't spare a second, she quickly picked out a random pair. "Let's start with.. Kim Yerim and Kim Sohye."

"A mini concert."

"That's pretty nice. Next, Miyawaki Sakura and Choi Yoojung?"

"A café here in the classroom." When I heard Sakura-unnie's answer, I released a breath of relief. Thank goodness we didn't settle with that or we won't be able to give our idea.

"Next, Hwang Eunbi and Kim Yugyeom?"

"A mini movie theater."

"Lee Jowon and Kim Yewon?"

While she was calling out even more names, my eyes wander around the room, searching for a certain someone. He was seated at the back of the room, next to Lee Minho, someone also known as Lee Know. It was only for a second but our eyes met and he smiled at me like I was his beloved banana milk. That was weird- seriously, Tzuyu?

"Chou Tzuyu and Kim Mingyu?"

"A play."

Huh? I gazed at my partner and only realized that it was us that Miss Taeyeon mentioned. As I blinked for a few times, Mingyu chuckles. I also smiled at my own silliness and then says, "Thanks."