➳ 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

— Boys —

"Tell me, hyung, what do you like about Sana noona?" I asked. Tae-hyung slowly and hesitatingly looked at me as he stopped eating his burger.

"Well, tell me, my dear little Ggukie, what do you like about Tzuyu?" he replied. It's obvious how he doesn't want to answer what I asked him so he reflected the question back at me.

"I asked first, hyung."

I sighed. I'm actually going... nowhere. It's been weeks since I started chatting her—which is all because of Jimin hyung but, I feel like I can't prove how much I like her. I want to show her that I really want to be with her.

"How about you, Jimin hyung? What do you like about Jeongyeon unnie?" I asked again, this time, to an older hyung. The said hyung accidentally spilled some of his drink, apparently because of my question.

I took a sip of my banana milk and listened to him passionately denying his feelings.

"Who said I like her?!"

"No need to deny it..." Namjoon hyung commented. Jimin hyung gave him a look but Namjoon hyung just looked back as if he didn't do anything.

I sighed again.

"You keep sighing, Gguk."

"Maybe," I asnwered.

I lazily grabbed my phone beside me and started typing.

━━━━━━━━━━

Chou Tzuyu

Kookie
Juwiii|

━━━━━━━━━━

I stared at my screen. Should I send it? I unwillingly sighed once more. Maybe if I went to the supermarket with Yoongi hyung, I wouldn't stress too much about this.

"Hyuuung, do I look okay?" I asked Seokjin hyung. He looked up from his phone and answered, "Hmmm..." he put his hand on his chin and took a good look at me. I waited for his answer nervously and somehow the other members also looked at him, also waiting for his answer.

"Handsome. Dashing. Cool. Perfect."

His odd response made me blink a few times, thinking as to whether this hyung is being serious or not. Quietly, I asked, "really?"

"Yes, I am."

I sighed, again. Nothing's helping. I guess I'll be stuck for some time at whatever Tzu and I have. And that's fine for me. I just really hope I have more ideas of proving myself to her.

"Nevermind."

"But, really Jimin, what made you like Jeongyeon?" Namjoon hyung asked, the expression on his face really showed curiosity. I looked at Jimin hyung, expecting a good--if not, a serious answer.

"Do I really have to answer?" he asked, quite surprised at Namjoon-hyung's question.

"Of course," Taehyung hyung said.

"Well, maybe she caught my attention."

"Is that it?"