➳ XIX ※ 십구

complicated 

As soon as we got home, I sent a message to Tzuyu. I don't know if the others noticed it but Tzuyu seemed a little off earlier. I think something happened and, well, it was concerning to me. She looked like she was upset about something but didn't really want to regard it.

Of course, what happened last night was also still fresh in my mind. It was rare seeing Tzuyu actually admit how she feels.

━━━━━━━━━━

Chou Tzuyu

11:08 AM

Kookie
Heyy

Kookie
Tzuuu

Kookie
Are you okay?

Juwiii
Yes

Juwiii
Did you get home safe?

Kookie
Yup!

Kookie
Be sure to eat lunch, okay?

Kookie

Kookie

JuwiiiYes

Juwiii
Yes

Juwiii
I will

Juwiii
:))

━━━━━━━━━━

Right after, I went to the bathroom so I can finally take a shower. I then remembered Tzuyu wearing my shirt last night. She looked really adorable. I may have wanted to give her like, ten more of my shirts if it means seeing her in my clothes again.

Ahh, and a lot of stuff is going on with my hyungs. Jin hyung, his feelings for Nayeon noona aren't so subtle so it's actually pretty easy to figure out. V hyung, I'm pretty sure he and Sana noona would be together at some point.

After I was done showering, I went to the living room to see what my hyungs are up to. The atmosphere of the room wasn't that light, and they look like they were talking about something serious but not-so-serious, too.

"Well, I only knew when Lisa told me about it," V hyung says.

"Well, that's complicated," Yoongi hyung commented. "Why would Lisa agree to what Yeri says when Tzuyu is her friend?"

"I don't know too. But whatever Yeri said got her hooked."

"What's happening?" I asked.