➳ I ※ 일

mentioned

Chou Tzuyu updated her profile picture.

2.79k Hearts | 321 Comments
Im Nayeon: I'm still cuter!! 🥺
⤷Chou Tzuyu: No one asked.
⤷Yoo Jeongyeon: Im Nayeon lol you just got roasted 😂
⤷Im Nayeon: Yoo Jeongyeon 🙄😢
⤷Kim Taehyung: Jeon Jungkook ily :)))
⤷Park Jimin: Jeon Jungkook ;)
⤷Kim Namjoon: Jeon Jungkook
⤷Jung Hoseok: Jeon Jungkook
⤷Min Yoongi: Jeon Jungkook.
⤷Kim Seokjin: Jeon Jungkook
⤷Jeon Jungkook: wth

━━━━━━━━━━

I stared straight at my phone for a few more moments. I cannot believe that my phone's getting bombarded with what seemed like a thousand notifications, all because of this Jeon Jungkook guy who, I assume, might be someone really famous in the university.

My eyes are already starting to hurt from all the eye rolls I just did whilst reading comments from thirsty fangirls who have huge crushes on these seven boys. Jealous? Not my fault. I don't even know them.

Finally, I removed my gaze from my phone and turned to Mina unnie who's quietly doing her school work on the desk just a few feet away from the bed I'm sitting on. A little too confidently, I asked her, "Who is this Jeon Jungkook guy?"

Despite getting annoyed at all the unrelated comments on my profile picture, I kept scrolling through them and then reading them. Only then have I noticed that Mina unnie has gone quiet. I mean, she always is. So, she got quiet-er?

The what the hell look she gave me had me questioning myself too. Should I be knowing these boys?

Real clueless, I asked, "Uhm, what?"

She stands up from her chair and sits to a spot in the bed next to me. Giving me a doubtful look, she asks me back, "You seriously don't know him?"

Like the annoying person that I am, words came out from my mouth sarcastically. "Well, I do know him and maybe that's why I am asking you?"

Mina unnie lets out a soft giggle as she lies down comfortably on Chaeyoung's bed and then takes her phone out. I waited patiently for her answer until she shows me a picture of boys on her phone. "He's part of BTS."

"BTS?" Confused, I raised a brow. "As in, behind the scenes?"

"They're popular here in school. You know those typical boy circle of friends in movies? They're kind of like that. I mean, you get what I'm trying to say right?"

I gave her her phone back and lied down on my own bed. To be honest, even if they are well known in the school, I've only heard of them now. Well, it might be my fault for not knowing when I don't give a damn about anything but my friends and my studies.