➳ 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

「 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 」

Ever since the first day of school, she has already caught his attention. While everybody looked at him with admiration because of his charms, this girl didn't. She doesn't seem to care about what's happening around her. She just sat quietly in her seat, reading a book.

━━━━━━━━━━

"Annyeong, my name is Chou Tzuyu," she simply said and returned to her seat immediately. The way she walks made boys look and girls jealous. The way she turned and made a hair flip had him even more drawn out to her.

She wasn't that cold and quiet yet she also wasn't that loud and cheery. She only talks a lot with her friends or someone she's comfortable with.

━━━━━━━━━━

He tried his best to get her attention without having to call her nor talk to her. But, whatever he does, she really doesn't seem to care. Even if he goes to the room and wink at a random girl who of course will scream, she still doesn't care.

Even if he sits behind, in front, or beside her, she still doesn't seem care. Well, given that she always wears earphones in school, he wouldn't blame her for not noticing. But still.

Or even when he likes her pictures. She doesn't really know who he is nor is she interested in knowing who he is.

━━━━━━━━━━

"Hyung, how can I get her to notice me?" He asked his older friend. I wouldn't really say a friend because the 'friend' is already a brother to Jeon Jungkook.

"I don't know. She doesn't know you and she doesn't seem interested in you. Why do you even try to make her notice you?"

"That's the point hyung. She's not like other girls–"

"Gguk, she changed her profile picture."

"And?"

"I know just what to do."