➳ XVI ※ 십욕

i do like you

"Tzuyu..."

I looked at the boy who mentioned my name. My brows furrowed as I realized more that the way I acted probably made no sense to him.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry," he says.

Looking at him and seeing his worried expression, I sighed. Naturally, I apologized. "No, I'm sorry too."

"Why are you saying sorry?" he sits next to me and looks me in the eye.

"I was being jealous and I got mad at you even though I shouldn't," I said, quite shyly because I don't really know how I should word it.

It's true. I shouldn't have gotten mad and jealous. I don't have the right, I'm not even his girlfriend.

"Well, that was actually my fault too," he says. But he looks relieved.

"But why?"

"I should've thought first about what I'm going to do."

"But, I'm not your girlfriend and you seem to have a lot of fun talking with Lisa."

"You will be," he said and laughed a little. Then proceeded to smirk at me after.

I also laughed. "You wish."

"Oh, and It's more fun with you, than with her."

"But why?"

"I like you," he said as if I wasn't actually aware that he likes me.

"I know."

We both laughed softly. We just sat there, not saying a word but not awkward. I rested my head on his shoulder, a thought then came to me.

"How did it feel like when it was Lisa who was resting her head on your shoulder?" I asked.

"Nothing. Though I feel like I was going to get killed any moment later."

Jokingly, I commented, "Well, lucky you because I don't commit murder."

"I-" Man was somewhat taken aback.

"And when it was me?"

"It feels nice. Like, it's very calming. I don't know why."

"Jungkook," I called.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing."

━━━━━━━━━━

"Now, we're going to play truth or dare!" Nayeon unnie announced.

I held my bowl of cookies and watched her get a bottle and place it on the middle of our circle.

"I will spin it first! And I will give the question or the dare!" she excitedly said.