➳ IX ※ 구

I glared emptily at nothing as I've already had enough of Jeon Jungkook pouting and Kim Mingyu dragging me everywhere. I was supposed to have a very, very relaxing time in our dorm but because of Jeon Jungkook's invitation to an arcade, it turned completely upside down.

"Alright, Mingyu, let's have a contest."

I looked, courious about what they were going to do. Jungkook dragged Mingyu into a dancing game. It's the one with those glowing pads you need to step on. Not quite sure though.

"If I score higher, I get to take a picture with Tzuyu then, Tzuyu and I will post it!" said Jungkook. Really, though? Of all things, they really had to include me, again. However, I didn't have the energy to complain nor stop the two of them so I just agreed.

"And if I win, I'll be the one who gets to take a picture with Tzuyu and, Tzuyu and I will post it too!"

To be honest, I the list of the songs they have on that dance game were all derived from the projects we made here in the uni. Since our uni does focus on music, they do their best to might as well earn from those projects they let us do by promoting it through small projects and letting people hear them.

They picked a song and I was a little surprised that it has Jungkook's song in there. I am pretty sure now that they are famous. How can I really not know them? That's pretty weird.

"That's unfair, Jungkook!" Mingyu complained.

"It's not my fault that it's our song that was on the top of the list." He was right. I didn't even had to eye the machine that much to see the word "BTS".

"Pick another one!"

My eyebrow twitched. From annoyance.

"Shut up. I'll pick," I said, shutting both of them up. Just this once, I'm thankful that I actually had the chance to experience silence in this date.

I looked at the list and saw a song of ours. TT. I thought it'd be a little ridiculous to watch them dance a girl group's song so I immediately picked that one. I took out my phone and went to my camera to make sure I record a video of them.

After music selection, the screen proceeded to show, "TT by TWICE."

I then turned around to look at the two who now have faces that show a mix of I-don't-wanna-do-this-anymore face and it's-for-tzuyu-and-the-song-is-nice face.

"Come on, dance," I said, making a little giggle at the end of my sentence. Still recording, I followed them to make sure I had the whole dance competition recorded. It'll be hilarious. I have to show it to my unnies.

"Alright," Jungkook said, pressing the start button. Not shortly after, the music started to play.

"Ireojido mothaneunde
Jeorojido mothane
Geujeo barabomyeo ba-ba-ba-baby" The lyrics appeared in the screen in sky blue color.

They both started good. Although Mingyu leads by only a little.

"Maeil sangsangman hae ireumgwa hamkke
Sseuk mareul nwanne baby
Ajik urin moreuneun sainde" this time, the lyrics appeared in green.

I didn't know what to feel when my part was about to come. And when it did come, I cringed at myself. Why do I sound like that?

"Amugeona geolchyeodo areumdawo"

I didn't know if they are enjoying or pretending to be enjoying but they were both smiling. I laughed a little because they were both trying hard.

"Geoul sok dan duriseo haneun
Fashion show show"

"Ibeonen jeongmal kokkok naega meonjeo talk talk"

"Dajim ppuningeol maebeon dajim ppuningeol"

"Nanananananana
Kotnoraega naodaga nado mollae
Nunmul nal geot gatae"

"Anin geot gatae naega anin geot gatae"

"I love you so much"

By now, Jungkook is now leading by only a little, just like Mingyu before. I looked at Mingyu getting a little tensed.

The screen now started to show dance steps.

"Imi nan da keotdago saenggakhaneunde
Eojjeomyeon nae maminde wae
Nae mamdaero hal su eomneun geonde"

I was laughing because they tried to step on the right tiles while copying the dance steps on the screen.

I only noticed now that people have started gathering around us. They were cheering for both of the boys. I stood there awkwardly.

"Mireonaeryeogo hamyeon halsurok
Jakku kkeullyeo wae jakku jakku kkeullyeo baby"

A few laughed at Jungkook and Mingyu. I can see in their faces that they are aware of people around them. They are both smiling, maybe even forgetting that they still have a competition.

Thinking about it, that is actually nice. Besides, we should be having fun in this date. Is this still a date though?

"I'm like TT, Just like TT"

I swear, even I, Chou Tzuyu, found it adorable to look at them. Especially at- oops. We're getting a little biased in here, are we?

"Ireon nae mam moreugo neomuhae neomuhae"

"Go, Jeon Jungkook!" some cheered while some said, "Go, Kim Mingyu!"

I just stood there, still recording.

"I'm like TT, Just like TT"

"Tell me that you'll be my baby"

When the song finished, they both waited for the scores. Even the people around waited for the scores. Lol.

"27, 089" appeared on Mingyu's side of the screen and "27, 863" on Jungkook's side. Meaning...

"Hah! I won!" Jungkook cheered.

Some of the people clapped and some just awed. People slowly started to go away but some girls started to surround Jungkook and Mingyu. I guess this were the side perks of having to study at a performance school known throughout the country-- getting known by people.

As I turned to my phone to stop recording, I couldn't help but hear what the girls were saying. It's a little annoying and bothering.

"Can I have your number?"
"Can I treat you lunch tomorrow?"
"What's your tweeter account?"
"What's your friendbook account?"

But, one voice annoyed me the most.

"Hey, kookie!"

And it made all the girls surrounding Jungkook's side back out.

━━━━━━━━━━

Juwi (@Chou_Tzuyu)
why does it have to be you?

1.5k retweets | 3.4k hearts

↳God Jihyo (@Park_Jihyo)
hmmmm...

━━━━━━━━━━

Author's note:

I had to change Twitter into Tweeter and Facebook into Friendbook for... Idk. A little oRigInAlItY. Lmao.

update: sorry y'all had to wait for so long for this update ㅠㅠ