➳ XX ※ 이십

sense 

Still sad and partly suspicious about the situation, I sat down and thought more about things.

First of all, Nayeon-unnie. I don't think she could say something like that, considering we've been together for more than a year already. She does have some shady side to her where she talks about people she doesn't like. Though she seems genuine enough to me.

Ugh, now I feel stupid about crying over something that's probably pretty much untrue. I feel like the secret thing clouded my judgment of my unnies. I should talk with them tomorrow or later about the issue.

... Though this issue makes me feel complicated. Maybe I was too confident about Jungkook's feelings for me? Or maybe that's not even it. Ugh, who knows.

Jeongyeon unnie told me she'd sleep with me tonight. I feel bad because I'm making sleeping a hassle for Dahyun-unnie and Chaeyoung because we share the same room and here I am, wimping. Though I heard she'd just switch with Jeongyeon-unnie for now.

Ding!

I looked at the notification.

Jeon Jungkook tagged you in a post.

I didn't want to open it right now... I feel like I should be ashamed. What if I'm taking advantage of Jungkook's feelings for me in some way? And the conversation... maybe someone else did it, but there might be some truth to it. Ugh, who cares?

━━━━━━━━━━

Jeon Jungkook is with Chou Tzuyu.

4.29k Hearts | 643 comments

↳ Jeon Jungkook: when I'm with you I'm in utopia

━━━━━━━━━━

How I should feel shouldn't be as conflicted as it is right now. Well, I'm partly relieved that his feelings are still there for me. But, at the same time, I also feel like he shouldn't like me anymore. I'm cold, unlike him. I have no sense of humor. What does he even see in me?

Also, I saw Yeri's like on the post. She even added a comment that has hearts. Maybe she really wanted for us to be together? Ahh... she probably didn't even mean to hurt me in some way, did she?

A few minutes later, Jeongyeon unnie already came into the room. It was quite awkward for the three of us at first, but the tension was coming from me so I decided to loosen up and not make this anymore hard for us.