➳ VI ※ 욕

「 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 」

Jeon Jungkook

Kookie
Tzuyuuu~

Kookie
You want ice cream?

Chou Tzuyu
No.

Kookie
You want me?

Kookie
Jk
✓ Seen

━━━━━━━━━━

"That was embarrassing. Very embarrassing."

I can't get over the fact that Jeon Jungkook, a boy and someone who likes me, just saw one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Or, it wasn't really embarrassing. It was just embarrassing because he was there.

"You should get ready for school instead of thinking about it. He'll get over it, I'm sure," Jihyo unnie said. She's right. I'm not gonna get anything from thinking about that scene again and again. But, how the hell am I supposed to change when my door is broken. Wait- I don't have a door anymore.

"Jihyo unnie, where can I change clothes?" I asked, holding my outfit for the day. It was only a simple white turtleneck and a brown skirt.

"Go ask Mina if you can use her room," she answered, busy with making breakfast for everyone.

Cautiously and obviously still smitten about what happened yesterday, I walked towards Mina unnie's room and shyly asked her if I can use her room. She said yes without hesitating. For a few seconds, I gazed at my clothes, having this feeling of not wanting to go to school because of yesterday. What if he stops liking me and tell everyone that I carelessly go around with spots of blood on my shorts?

Wait- It's not about his feelings I'm worried about! But it's also not about rumors since I don't even care about them-

My thoughts were interrupted when Sana unnie surprises the shit out of me from behind. "Are you still going to dress up?"

━━━━━━━━━━

When we arrived at school, we were called by Mr. Park-we call him JYP most of the time though,- because we needed to practice our songs for the upcoming annual performance festival. It's not just a simple festival though. It's also an evaluation.

In our school, since it's basically training grounds for those who want to become idols, we have teachers slash owners of huge companies that help us train. Some own the biggest companies like YG, SM, and JYP himself.

Chaeyoung and I went to our classroom and decided to have a little practice session because there wasn't anyone in the room yet. We also do this sometimes at home but with Dahyun unnie.

[Note: Tzuyu, Chaeyoung]

Maeil ullineun belbelbel
Ijen nareul baeryeo haejwo
Baeteori nangbihagin sirheo

Jakkuman wa jakku jakkuman wa
Jeonhwaga peong teojil geotman gata

Molla molla sumdo mot swindae
Na ttaemune himdeureo
Kung simjangi tteoreojindae wae

Gyae mareun na neomu yeppeudae
Jarang haneungeon anigu

A akkaneun mot badaseo mianhae
Chingureul mannaneura shy shy shy
Mannagin jom geureoku mianhae
Jom itda yeollakhalge later