➳ XXI ※ 이십일

rumors

"You don't know Eunha?" a random student in our class asks her seatmate. I didn't have my book nor my earphones with me today so I guess I'll just listen to whatever things they say. Besides, even if I hear about it, it's not my fault because they're not so discreet about it.

"No," her seatmate replies.

"Jung Eunbi! Eunha!"

"Oh, now I know."

"Did you know that Jungkook and Eunha were seen together?"

Not sure if I should ask them about it, I just sat quietly and proceeded to listen more. Besides, they'll probably brush it off if they saw me listening to them.

"How'd you know?"

"Someone sent me a message yesterday!" she brags. "I don't know whose number it was, but it sent me a picture of Jungkook with Eunha."

"What? I thought Jungkook was dating Tzuyu!"

"Jungkook must've been cheating then. I mean, look at this pic," she says as she shows her phone to her seatmate.

"But Jungkook just posted a picture of Tzuyu 2 days ago!" she said so loud, she caught the attention of the few people in the room. Naturally, they scanned the room, probably looking for anyone related to me. Except, they saw me.

"Keep your voice down!" the other one embarrassedly says as she smacks the other. They went out of the room hastily, talking about getting something from the canteen.

Mhm, first of all, should I worry about the situation? I don't really want to make a conclusion just based on what I heard because I might be reacting to something probably untrue again. I don't want to make another mess of myself.

Ding!

I looked at the notification. It was from an unfamiliar number. Of course, I hesitated at first whether I should see the message or not. Maybe it's just a spam message or advertisement for lights or whatever. But they might also be someone important, so...

━━━━━━━━━━
123*******9

━━━━━━━━━━123*******9

━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh," was all I can say. I stood up and hurriedly walked to the comfort room, just so no one would see me even if I looked messy while I think about things. Why is it, that when an issue arises, it's always about Jungkook?

I was already on my way when I saw Jungkook, standing by the door outside what I think is Seokjin oppa's room. His eyes lit up when he spotted me but I turned around and took the other way to the comfort room. I feel like I should avoid him for now and, again, think.