➳ II ※ 이

lunch offer

Jeon Jungkook sent you a friend request.
Accept | Decline

━━━━━━━━━━

After the disastrous game of truth or dare last night, I had to come back to my classroom earlier than usual during lunch break. What happened? I was dared by Nayeon unnie to take a picture with Jungkook even though I chose truth. Why? Because, I quote, "My game, my rules."

The line of windows illuminates the hallway well so it felt pleasantly warm. My feet stopped on their own in front of my homeroom. I know Jungkook would be here. It's already pretty weird that I didn't even notice the guy when we're literally in the same room for hours every day but what's weirder is the fact that Dahyun unnie knows he's here. Like, how?

My hand was already on the knob and about to open the door when suddenly, Rosé AKA Park Chaeyoung, comes rushing to me with a big and cute smile on her face. Her voice booms across the hallways when she says, "Tzuyu!!"

Only then did she stop running when a teacher caught her sprinting and shouted, "Park Chaeyoung! No running!"

She laughs it off and leans on the wall as she pants heavily, trying to catch her breath back. In just a second, her bubbliness comes back and she looks from her feet, then to my eyes with the same smile she had when she was running.

"Tzuyu-ah~! Chaeyoungie and I are going for some bubble tea later. Wanna come? My treat!"

The moment she said it was her treat, I knew I couldn't turn her down. Who turns down free food? Besides, I don't even have anything to do later so I'm totally free for a few hours.

Oh! Maybe I should ask her if Lisa will come? Lisa is somewhat a friend of Rosé who I can really really relate to. She's super-duper busy these days though so we rarely even exchange messages. But when we do, it lasts for hours.

With a feeling of excitement, I looked at her with a smile and replies, "Sure, I'd love to! Will Lisa come though?"

For a few seconds, Rosé turns quiet and thinks. Her eyes light up with stars as she suggests, "How about I just bring my whole squad and you bring yours?"

Ah... I'm not really that close with Jisoo and Jennie unnies but I think Nayeon unnie will have a great time with them so why not? Besides, I don't think I've seen them hung out these days.

"Yep, that's great."

I was going to tell her I'm gonna get going but she beat me to it when she says, "I still need to practice singing alright? I'll see ya later!"

A wave of relief spreads through me but also immediately dissipates when I remembered what I was here for. I fished my phone out of my pocket to check the time. My brows furrows in dismay when I realized a full 10 minutes just passed. I really should get this over with.

Turning around, I faced the door once again. I was about to twist the knob to open it when unexpectedly, the door opens on its own, pulling me and making me fall.

Or so I thought. I was getting ready for the impact but it never came. I never fell on the floor. Instead, I was -- somehow, -- caught by someone and his hand was holding mine. God, I did not dare to look at that someone in the eye. This is so embarrassing.