Prologue

Life is a roller coaster. Always building up and up until it knocks you down, twists and turns everything upside down. Normal people believe that they have a tough life, but I'm far from normal. People judge me by the way I dress, the way I talk, the way I act and most importantly, my sexual preference. I've always known I liked boys, it just took a long time to admit it to anyone else, and lets just say they weren't so accepting. My step-dad called me a stupid little faggot who didn't deserve to live under his roof. That's how I ended up homeless, away from my mother and sisters. My school mates labeled me the homosexual loser. That's how I ended up an out-casted freak. My best friend, and crush, told me he never wanted to see me again. That's how I ended up with a broken heart. The whole world turned against me. That's how I ended up with broken dreams and a damaged soul. I'm Louis Tomlinson ... And this is the story of how I came to be one of the most hated people in Doncaster. It's also a story of how I became one of the most loved, thanks to a certain new student by the name of Harry Styles.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^