Hopeless

"Time is free and priceless, but once you've lost it you can never get it back..." 

Vox opened his eyes and was greeted to a purple moth. He wondered how he got there till the memories of  last night came rolling in.  He was happy that they did too. If he hadn't gone last night, he would have never met Valentino. As reveled in the events from last night, he felt a pair of arms around him pulling him in close.

"Good morning, sunshine," Valentino said as he gave Vox a peck. Vox blushed and was red as a tomato.

After the events that happened that morning, Vox decided to take a trip downstairs to see Alastor. 

Now, Vox and Alastor have never been on good terms, both having different views on technology.  Alastor was more of a radio guy while Vox was a TV person.

 As Vox approached Alastor, he noticed that the deer was was very focused on something- or rather, someone. Vox followed Alastor's gaze, his eyes settling upon Angel. Oh so that was it! He was drooling over Angel again. He swore he was hopeless. 

"You're staring again lover boy," Vox jibed. Alastor blushed breaking the stare. 

"So my dear, you wanted to talk?" 

Vox nodded and looked down at the table. "I want to know more about Val and what he does." Alastor was met with uneasiness. Valentino was a story he would rather not get into, but this was Vox. He needed to know who he was getting involved with.  

  "Well Valentino was a mafia leader. He would get into fights over drugs, money, power you name it; however he also was a player," he explained. "He played many women and sometimes even men. He would love them before breaking them and moving back with him..." Alastor looked down as he finished his sentence. On the other hand, Vox looked intrigued by the scandalous backstory of his crush. He was compelled to know more. 

  "Who is this him," Vox asked, tension rising in the air. Alastor looked at him and sighed.
  "Lucifer," he muttered. "He and Lucifer had a thing back then.  Valentino adored him and loved him so much, but little did he know Lucifer himself was a player. Valentino and Lucifer were inseparable. They eventually fell in love with each other. Every day they would spend time together. Then, one day Valentino got bored and played around with some people. He would love them like he did to Lucifer. Kiss them, have sex with them and take them anywhere they pleased. They were his side chicks."

"Later in Lucifer found out and was deeply heartbroken. He came crying to me and in impulse kissed me. I felt so bad for him. As for Valentino I was infuriated with him and how he could throw away Lucifer that easily. I'm going to tell you this Vox, as a friend- be careful. You never know what may happen with him," Alastor finished and sat back. As he sat back he felt a pair of arms around him. 

"My Al~" Angel said in a lustful voice. Alastor blushed and kissed the arachnid. 

  As for Vox he was taking in the information that Alastor had given him. He contemplated and paced the floors. Could he trust Valentino?  Will his heart? Dose he even love me? Valentino thought. He was just stuck and felt so hopeless and helpless until the door slammed open.

  "Alastor! We need to talk."

Stay tuned.......

Hello my darlings sorry this chapter took soo long to get out. I had a bit of writers block but here it is. I hoped you enjoyed the drama that is brewing.
  What's your intake on this I would like to hear and what will happen next? Till next time bye darlings~