Hallucinations

Tw: graphic scenes
        Mentions of overdose and suicide
         Angst
         Hospitals

                     "Was it all a dream?..."

  He then held the tip to his throat and slit it.  The purple moth choked on his blood as it spewed out from his neck. He had no thought, but his lover and as he watched hell turn upside down, he took his final breath.

"Look at him.."

                              "Shh..."

"Will he make it..."

                                 "....-overdose..."

"I didn't mean...."

                                   "...dead.....pulse....live"

"...."

  "......wake....up.."

                                     "...wake up..."

                         "WAKE UP!"

    Valentino shot up, his eyes fluttered open and closed. He didn't know where he was, but he could tell it wasn't where he was last. What confused him the most was the low sound of mummers and hums.  Where did they come from? Where is he? These were some of the questions he asked himself, but couldn't answer.
  Eventually time passed and Valentino  was still contemplating on his new surroundings. That was until a door creaked open. The purple moth turned his head to see who or what came in. He saw a tall red deer and a white arachnid walk in. On closer look he saw that it was Angle and Alastor. 
  "Ahh I see your awake Valentino. Nice to know you're not dead." The moth just looked down and gave a weak smile.
  "Yeah..., but why am I here? I thought I slit my throat?,
   At that point Val realized that if he must be alive then Vox must be too!
"Where's Vox? Is He here? Can I see him?" Valentino rambled question after question making the deer irritated.
  "Val, just hold on ok? Al over here can't answer every question at once ok?" The arachnid spoke looking over at Alastor.
  "Yes what  Angel is saying is true. I can't answer every one of your questions but I will answer them one at a time." Alastor said looking at the moth.
  Valentino nodded. Even though he wanted all of his questions answered he figured he'd start of with the most important ones.
  "Al where am I? I know I'm suppose to be dead cause I slit my you know." Valentino said making a hand movement towards his neck.
  "Well first of all your in the hospital if you didn't notice the sound of the machines. Second of all I don't know what you're talking about with your throat, but you were admitted in for an overdose." The deer said tilting his head.
  "No, I know what I did to myself and it wasn't an overdose. It was suicide. I know it I did it myself. I-I didn't-"
  The moth then touched his throat hoping there would be a huge scar, gauze, stitches anything to prove that he did in fact cut it, but nothing was there. Not a single scratch just a smooth and slender neck.  Valentino couldn't believe it. He knew he cut his throat, he sworn on lucifers throne that it happened. 
  After time passed once again Valentino tried to get out of  the room but was held back.
  "I don't think you should get up Valentino you just woke up and your body isn't fully healed." Alastor spoke calmly wanting only the moth to just return to his previous state.
  " I will on one condition.., Valentino said and Alastor nodded signaling for him to go on."Where's vox..."

                         "Who's Vox...?"

Hello my darlings I hope you have enjoyed and loved this chapter. A lot of angst first thing back but don't worry I think it may take a turn do better or worse but who knows. Tell me what you think of it. I'd love to here your opinions and feelings on this chapter. And as always till next time bye darlings.

Meme of the night, day?: Brought to you by IMP