Trouble in paradise

Warning:cussing...

   Today was anything but normal. It was Valentino's death day. Which is like a birthday except in hell its death day. The day when you died.
   Valentino was sitting down bored out of his mind. He didn't want to celebrate his death day. God if anyone brought it up he'd shoot himself. Even so he couldn't really die.  He wanted it just to be a normal day. Was it that hard to ask for. 
  "Happy d-" Alastor was cut off.
   "I swear to god Al if you finish that sentence I'll rip your head off." Valentino said with a hint of Anger.
   "Darling, why do you not like your death day?" He asked with such curiosity. Valentino could only just look at him with a what the 'hell'. Then he pinched the bridge of his nose.
   "Oh, I see now~" Alastor said while pulling Valentino close and lifting his chin.
   "U-umm Al?" Valentino blushed in embarrassment and pushed away.
  Alastor could only chuckle at the demon. He hadn't had this much entertainment since the Stock Market Crash of 1929. He calmed down and grabbed his staff.
"Well my dear it has been fun, but I've come to fetch you. Someone is here to see you and possibly steal you or maybe Vox. We'll see." Alastor exaggerated the last part.
   Valentino listened very carefully to Alastor. He hoped it wasn't her. If it was she would be at his lips kissing them. So he went out to the lobby and was tackled by a short girl. She was wearing an 1800's dress like a porcelain doll would. She was about the size of niffty just a bit taller.
   "Valentino! It's been to long Darling~" she said in a cunning way.
   "Velvet.." Valentino responded. He couldn't believe she was here. 
   "Did ya miss me dear?" She asked. Val could only hope something would save him.
  Soon after his prayers were answered by the girl called Niffty. She wore a 1950's dress and was a tad bit smaller than Velvet.
  "Al, Angel need y-." Niffty stopped mid sentence. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.
    Valentino saw the way Nifftys expression dropped. Instead of wearing a normal smile with her bright eyes. She wore a sinister smile and her pupils were tiny while her eye was wide.
   "Velvet,Why are you here you bitch." Niffty got close up to the other girl.  She almost spit in her face but resisted.
    "Niffty what a..umm pleasure to see you too." She said in a 'whatever voice'.
   Niffty pounced on her. Clawing her eye out and cutting her cheek. Velvet on the other hand was weak against Niffty. She was losing to a 1950's gal and she was older than her. Soon enough she was snapped out of her thoughts as Alastor grabbed Niffty. He was holding her with so much care. Velvet wanted that. She wanted someone to care for her.  She looked at the two again and Niffty was calming down as Alastor was soothing her.
  "Fine,Al... it won't happen again, but I swear." Niffty said with such determination.
Valentino looked at the two and just stared in amazement and then felt a pair of arms wrap around him.

"Val~"

Stay t- -shoves over-
"Oh no not yet. You know what time it is"
Both in unison: it's Lucifer time.!
"What is it today Lucifer?"
"Why today's show is brought to you by Alastor!"

! "What is it today Lucifer?""Why today's show is brought to you by Alastor!"

"And that's the daily meme of the day."

Now stay tuned....

Hello darlings~
Soo how was the chapter. Seems velvet didn't get hugged as a child. So sad, but Niffty damn she was being a badass this chapter. Hope you loved and enjoyed the chapter.
Till next ti-.
"Sorry Author, but before you end this. I just want to say this."
"Get wrecked."
Bye~ Niffty.

And as I was say till next time bye darlings~
-gets tackled again-
"What the hell! What is with you guys to day