Mind games

1920's
"Al,I don't understand why you have to kill people."
Alastor just laughed at Valentino's word and turned on his heel to look at him.
"Darling, It's just what I do. I mean after all I'm just a broadcaster not a "Killer". He said.
He walked out of the room and Valentino could only just watch. Valentino knew that Alastor had to stop but how? He gave up and just rested for the day.
Meanwhile....
Alastor knew it was wrong of him to kill innocent souls, but damn he did it so well. He didn't understand why Valentino asked such a question. He should've know that Alastors little side job was more of a desire to see innocent people suffer. Soon enough Alastor arrived at the station and started to broadcast.
"Hello my darlings and welcome back to the Radio show." He said in his usual cheery voice.
Later
Towards the end he updated with the serial killer. Then ended the show.
"Till next time. Stay tuned..."
After he ended the show. Alastor went back to Vals and his place. He opened the door to see a Val and another person. Alastor questioned it all though he just ignored it and walked away before he could a little girl stopped him.
"Hello my dear."
"Hello sir" the girl responded.
She had a face of inquisitiveness. Alastor patted his head and head off, but then again was stopped by Val.
"Al, I need to talk to you.." he said sounding a bit stern.
Alastor took up on the offer and sat down in the living area with a glass of wine.
"So my dear, what did you want to talk about? My death you planned or saving your life." Alastor smiled at his sentence looking at a suprised Valentino.
"How did you know." Valentino responded.
Alastor knew something was up since this morning. Ever since Val asked the question. Alastor wasn't dumb in fact he was very clever and figured things out very carefully.
"Well my dear, it's pretty obvious. You were basically giving it away from the way you act and asked the question." He smiled satisfied with his answer.
Valentino was speechless his plan was foiled and he would have to give up. He didn't want his sister to get hurt by this demon. He would kill himself if something happened to her. So Valentino decided to give up. One day he'll kill him, but for now he'll have to keep low.

"Fine Al you win. You'll Always win won't you?"

"We'll see my dear we'll see...."

Daily meme of the day

"H-hey why am I the meme today!?""Cause I made you be the meme of the day plus Alastor suggested it

"Cause I made you be the meme of the day plus Alastor suggested it."
"Ooh really!?"
"Yep."
"Wait till I get my hands in that fox."

Stay tuned......

Hello darlings it's me~
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and loved it to. Thanks for reading it. It means a lot to me.
Till next time bye darlings~