A/n

OMG!!!!!!Thank you guys so much

OMG!!!!!!
Thank you guys so much. Number 3 are you like serious right now?! This is...omg thank you thank you thank you. This means a lot to me and I really appreciate that you guys loved the chapters and my content. It means a lot and if you guys didn't support me I wouldn't be here.
  Once again thank you it means a lot and I also have other good news. 
  I know I haven't updated in a while..... oof. But I'm working on the chapters and getting it out as soon as possible and sorry for taking so long; however  I also wanted to see how you all are doing and just you know publish something in the meantime until the chapter comes out, but I'll let you see the preview of it.

                              •Preview •

    Vox stared at the cassette tape and saw Alastors name on it. He couldn't believe that Alastor wrote and sung this. This song was amazing and full of so many emotions, but he couldn't show it to Alastor not yet. He wasn't sure if it was fear holding him back or just curiosity. Well whatever it is he just kept it to himself.
Later on the exited the station and moved on to the little town up ahead.

   Soo yeah that's the beginning of the chapter Past Regrets.
   I hope you all are keeping safe and enjoy your Easter weekend till next time bye darlings~
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖