Corrupting time

Valentino and Vox were looking all over the hotel for each other. They needed to find each other and quick. The reason, well they need time to make up before extermination day and that was in exactly 24 hours, but that's not all.
You see Vox and Valentino thought they were a couple and wanted to do what couples did. They wanted to be like Angel and Alastor, but they didn't know how and to make it worse the time they spent with each other was none existent. They were so obsessed with being like other demons that they didn't see how much time passed until it was too late.  Soon enough both demons well either die or be spared.  You either kill or be killed. (If you know the reference comment)
  Vox was running through the hall in search for the arachnid, but in every twist and turn the hotel provided  he could not be found.  Vox was starting to worry a bit. He had checked everywhere he could think that Valentino could be, but found nothing. He figured the arachnid would show up eventually and started his way down to the parlor. On his way there he bumped into someone.
  "Vox?"
   "Huh"
   "Vox! Yes, I finally found you!" The unknown voice said.  Vox still getting up from the fall and looked at the figure.
    "Val! I was looking for you, you idiot." Vox said. To be honest he was getting annoyed, but decided to just shove it down. He also thought about what Valentino said by finding him, but it was as Valentino read his mind.
    "I know what you're thinking sweetheart, and my reason is I want to spend time with you and I don't just mean like an hour or so. I want to spend the whole day with you to make up time and before the extermination." Vox had wide eyes and a crimson blush across his screen. He wanted to say the exact same thing to Valentino, but I guess he (Valentino) beat him to it.
For the rest of the day both demons spent each waking hour with each other. They started in the garden for a little picnic and moved to the parlor to cuddle up on the sofa. Both of them had every single date imaginable, but knew it wouldn't make up for the time they loss with out each other. They had that thought in the back of their minds and only focused on the time they had with each other and it felt like they had stopped time as it was going so slow.

It was like they corrupt time ...

Stay tuned....

Hello my darlings, here's another update double today and I'm in a writing mood. I hope you enjoyed and loved this chapter. I can't wait to write the next one!
Till next time bye darlings ~💖💖💖

Meme of the day
Brought to you bye Husks cheap booze

Meme of the day   Brought to you bye Husks cheap booze