Memory lane

Vox had a lot on his mind since the whole thing with velvet. Everywhere he'd go velvet seemed to follow him as if she were lost. He couldn't blame her though. If you were alone in this huge maze of a hotel you'd bound to get lost.
Besides that he felt as if Valentino and him haven't spent enough time together and started to get lost. Sometimes he just wished he could go back to the human world, but in the time line of the 20's. He knew exactly to ask and he was sure they wouldn't say no.
  Vox made his way towards the parlor in search for Alastor and Angel maybe even Valentino.
   "Alastor I need to ask you something." Vox said in a weak voice.
  "Take a breath darling." The deer said.
  Vox took a deep breath in order to regain his voice.
    "Al, I want you to take me back to the 20's please." Vox said.
  Alastors smiled widened. Even though Vox was from the 50's he wanted to go back to his time. Alastor thought about it then nodded looking at Angel. Angel smiled and gave the same reaction.
  "Sure thing Vox. We could go now if you want." Alastor said.
  Vox nodded and went away the the two demons, ready to venture into the human world once again. They were ready to go however; someone else was coming along and it was Valentino.
  Valentino agreed to go along because Vox was interested in their era. Valentino looked at Vox. He noticed Vox wasn't looking at him or anything. Though whenever Alastor looked at him,He would smile.  Valentino was jealous. He couldn't believe that old fox was charming Vox. Though he couldn't blame him. He wasn't the best of boyfriends.
  "Are you ready darling?" Alastor asked Vox.
  "Yes I am al." Vox responded with.
   Alastor nodded and looked at Angel.
   "Here we go again sweetheart." He said to the arachnid.
     Then they both jumped in hand in hand together. Vox stepped up and was about to jump. When his hand was grabbed. It was Valentino.
  "Lets go daddy-O." Vox said (50's slang)
  Then they both jumped in.

"Georgia home sweet home..."

Stay tuned.....

Meme of the day.

Brought to you by the movie Bambi

 "I had to

"I had to. Love ya Al." ~Lucifer.

"Dang Al never knew you were in a movie."
"Cause I never was Angel."

Hello darlings~
I'm back again with another chapter! Yay!
I hoped you enjoyed and loved this chapter.
Till next time bye darlings ~💖