Medicine

"Sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but most times you run out of time."

"Vox please listen...I didn't kn-" Valentino was cut off with a slap from Vox. He was taken a back and was holding back tears of pain. Valentino saw as Vox walked away. He felt bad enough that Vox knew what he was like a "player". Valentino only wished that Vox could forgive him. He touched the part that Vox slapped and started to walk away.
Then another demon entered the room. He grabbed Valentino and dragged him to a room. He noticed that Vox was also there, but he was asleep.
"What the hell!" Valentino said as his voice was a bit muffled.
"God, Al was right about you. Just don't get you panties in a bunch sweet cheeks." Valentino recognized the voice it was Angels.
"What do you want, Angel." A tint of Anger in his voice made angel smirk.
" I'm here to help, Val. To help lover boy over there to forget." Angel said.
Next thing angel had a syringe in his hand full of a pink liquid. He stuck the needle into Vox and pumped the pink like juice into him. He took it out.
"Dammit, Angel who put you up to this." Angel only looked and then turned to a tall demon.
"No one did Val. I did it all by myself." Angel then chuckled and kissed the demon. Valentino already knew who it was from the figure. Alastor, but at this point he didn't know what the use was. I mean this was Angels idea for Vox to forget and knowing him he's going to punish Alastor later.

TBC.....

I hoped you enjoyed the first part the second is coming soon. Bye darlings~