Death do us part

⚠️tw:suicide., cussing death and sadness⚠️
(Play song of you want I really enjoyed writing this while listening to it.)

The hour had finally come in Hell and all you could hear were shrieks of agony and bloodcurdling screams. Everywhere you looked you could see miles and miles of dead demons laying on the streets and hanging from tree branches. Most demons  took their own life not wanting to be killed by the holy figures known as angels, while others tried to run and hide, but to no avail they would perish.
  Now angels were supposed to be kind and gently and give mercy upon sinners, but these 'angels' were far from kind. They were ruthless monsters taking the lives and souls of sinners only to just throw them back in the flaming pits of hell. It was torture. Pure torture and the king of hell could do nothing about it. He was stuck in an endless void of death every year, but this year it would change.
   ———-
  At the hotel everyone was geared up and ready to face the chaos that awaited them outside. Everyone agreed that the overlords would go first and then the rest. (List: Alastor,Valentino,Vox, Angel, Charlie, etc.)
It was a plan to go in strongest to least strongest, but the only flaw in this plan was that the strongest of the bunch would go first and would easily get exhausted from the fights.
Though no one really saw that happening as Alastor and Valentino were capable of holding their own strength. However, they were not capable of being mentally stable. As one would go off on a rampage and the other wallow in self pity. You see Vox and Alastor are two of a kind. Alastor acts as if nothings wrong and if you test him he will bring you up on that challenge. Now this is the point we're I'm suppose to say he is actually a softie and your words hurt him, but ah dear reader you are wrong. You see Alastor upholds his reputation as an asexual demon and an overlord. He becomes very ruthless when he loses his sanity and mentality which causes him to go in a full carnage/rampage in Hell.
On the other hand Vox is well....how do I say this. He acts very exotic and he can be very erotic, but when you hold him up to his reputation as an over lord he does no success in living up to it. You see when he looses his composure he becomes very fragile and weak. Meaning when his mentality is gone vox  into a more pathetic state. It's sad to be honest.
As the demons of the hotel made their way to the front. They all stopped at the door, Alastors hand on the handle and his other in Angels.
  "Here we go darlings.,Alastor sighed, opening the double doors to the red bloody sky and just as he did a spear instantly flew past his ears, only grazing the fur. " My hasn't anyone taught you manners."
The Angel only scoffed and came closer to the deer.
   "I believe I have, but I wouldn't want to waste it on some sinner like you ."
Alastor growled deeply, his eyes turned into radio dials and static surrounded him and the angle.
  "A sinner I maybe dear, but I have the decency to show you mercy." Alastor  grabbed the Angel by the neck and started to strangle the life out of it. That is if it had any.
  Meanwhile Vox had his own battle to fight. He was currently standing face to face with an angle he had met a long time ago. Though he forgot his name. Vox at first tried to dodge the attacks of the angle and at first he was doing fine, but then disaster struck. Vox felt a warm liquid run down his side. He looked down and saw that he was impaled with a spear.
"D-damn y-you!" Vox said while coughing up blood and sliding to the ground. The Angel could only smile.
"I'm afraid your the damned one." The angle said as he ran the spear through Vox's screen. Vox cried out errors and static as the angels spear went deeper. Vox knew he was gonna die right then and there and no one was there to help him. All he could do was admit defeat and give up his damned soul to the angel. Then his vision went black.
As soon as he stopped breathing the angel stepped away admiring his work and started to walk away, but before the angel could a hand grabbed him by the neck.
"You son of a b*tch!"
  The angel only smiles as he looked at the moth in front of him.
"He deserved it all of it!"
  As soon as Valentino heard this he proceeded to slit the angles throat.
After the Valentino finished he quickly ran to his lover side, cradling him in his arms and crying for him to wake up, but nothing happened. Valentino held onto Vox ever so gently and started to smile.
"Sweetheart you were so beautiful and charming. If only I could see it more and have more time with you, but I wasted it and now your here in my arms, but your not sleeping or cuddling. Your gone.... your gone... you... you can't be gone baby. I need you so much. Please. Vox. I." Valentino couldn't finish his Sentence. He started to sob over his lovers now cold body. He didn't know how he could live in this damned place with out his lover. So he did what had to be done.
"I'll meet you soon sweetheart." Valentino said to Vox as he lifted the tip of the spear to his throat and slit it.

"Till Death Do Us Part"

Time....

Stay tuned......

Hello darlings! It's been so long and yes I know I kinda died in you but I am alive and give you this wonderful chapter. Now this book will be wrapped up soon and you might think this is the end but I have something in mind. So stay tuned till then.
I hope you loved and enjoyed the chapter and till next time bye darlings ~

Memes of the day.
Brought to you by: Alastors carnage