A/n

Hello darlings, sorry I know you were expecting a chapter, but here we are with an author note.
  So for the book of time. I've decided to take a longer break probably long than when I update these chapters. Now I'm not getting tired of the way the book is getting or the fandom of hazbin hotel. It's just I've been unable to find a good prompt for the next chapter. So I'll be putting the book on hold for a bit.
  Now this book has come a longs way and I'm happy with the way it came out so another thing is that this book has one or two more chapters till the ending. I know it's kinda weird that I'm putting a break before the ending but an authors got a do what an authors got a do!
  So in replace of this book being on break. I've decided to write another book  based on a different fandom and on a game, called Minecraft. I've been mostly up to date on the drama and stuff if you know what I mean.
This book is called strings and it talks about loyalty and friendship also it's a battle of the bands au and stuff. There is a ship in there called dreamnotfound so if your interested in it go check it out it would mean a lot to me.
  Last but not least I love you all darlings and just know that you are valued and worth a lot. Don't let anyone put you down or tell you what to be. Go follow your dreams and goals.
Till next time bye darlings~

Your still here well here's a hug!!! *hugs*

RESPECT THE FIVE FOOT RULE!!- Alastor 2020