Ladies and Gentelmen

"Georgia! It's good to be back." Alastor said in his cheery voice.
  It's true they were in Georgia. When they landed, Alastor made sure it was a soft but also rough landing.
  They landed in a field near a forest. Alastor made it first. He landed perfectly as always that is until angel came falling from the sky to land on him.
  "Darling, could you're crushing me."Alastor managed to say.
  Angel laughed and helped Alastor up. After he was up the two other demons came out from the sky.
  "Darlings are you ok?" Alastor asked while helping both of them up.
They both reassured Al that they were fine and soon enough Alastor led the way into the woods.
Deep in the woods they were going and Vox wasn't sure, but he looked at Angel. He saw how calm he was and didn't question the deers way. He just continued on.
"Martin, do you you remember when I would disembody my victims?" Alastor asked.
"I do Al, what about it?" He responded.
"It's just we're getting close, but somethings off." The deer said, but just continued on.
Angel stopped for a bit before moving.
"He hasn't called me Martin in a while." Angel said while reminiscing.
"Martin?" Vox questioned.
Angel knew Vox didn't know anything about him so he decided to introduce his ' human self'.
"Yes, my name is Martin de Angelo. It's a pleasure. *wink*." Angel then bowed and continued down the path.
Vox and Valentino found this amusing in a way but knew they had to be close.
After a while, a gun shot was heard. The three demons panicked wondering if it hurt Alastor. They ran through the branches and leaves to see Alastor. He was fine and all but there was someone else. So they decided to conceal themselves.
  "Damn, bastard. I thought you were dead Al." A raspy voice spoke.
  "You thought wrong darling. Now why are you at my house husk?" Alastor spoke.
  They both started at each other. One with a rifle in hand while the other a knife.  Angel was bout to intervene when Alastor out of nowhere pins husk to the ground with just a sweep of the feet.
   "Now husker boy. Don't forget who I am." Alastor said in a deep raspy voice.
   Angel and Vox blushed at Alastor.  Valentino on the other hand was a bit jealous that his boyfriend was blushing at the stupid radio host.  
  "I know you're there Martin. Come on darling." Alastor said nonchalantly.

Alright al..

Stay tuned....

Memes of the day

Hello darlings it's been awhile

Hello darlings it's been awhile. 😅
  So I hope you loved and enjoyed the chapter
I'll try to get the next one out as soon as possible. I'm going to go did now.
However till next time bye darlings~

Jk I'm not going to die. Just need inspiration.