Dammit Al

Valentino was having a good day despite the fact that he was infuriated with himself and what he had dreamed.
He couldn't believe he slaved his life away just to find a way to kill his friend Alastor. Sure he was good looking and convincing but that didn't get him far with Husk. I'm he basically made Vox slave his life away to beat him. Valentino was just frustrated on why Alastor would kill for a living and why? So he decided to go ask the deer for him self.
He walked downstairs to see Alastor. He walked up to him and grabbed his wrist.
"We need to talk Al." Valentino said in a cold Voice.
Alastor nodded and then was proceeded to being dragged by the demon. They both went into a private place so they could talk alone and wouldn't be disturbed.
"Al I need to ask you a question." Valentino started off
"Ok what is it darling?" Alastor asked.
There was a long pause before Valentino spoke.
"Why did you kill people Al." He asked.
Alastor smirked and chuckled to himself. Thinking of all the people he killed consumed his mind. He was straying away from the conversation and his eyes turned into radio dials while static filled the room. His antlers grew to the size of a kings crown on a deers head.
"Dammit Al, I can't get anything outta you can I?" Val asked snapping Alastor out of his thoughts.
"Sorry darling lost train of thought. I killed people for one reason and one reason alone." He said.
"What was that reason Al?" Valentino asked in curiosity.
"Well dear, I'm a cannibal." Alastor said nonchalant.
Valentino was frozen. He was cannibal meaning when he killed him and his sister. He ate them? Valentino shook his head.
"Your a cannibal. Does that mean you ate me after you killed me?" He asked.
"Oh no darling. I just killed you I couldn't have eaten you and leave your sister Alone so I buried you respectfully." Alastor responded.
  Valentino was satisfied with Alastors explanation and the answer he was chasing After. 
"Thanks Al. You've satisfied my question I asked centuries ago." Val finished off with.
  "You're welcome my dear Anything for a friend." Alastor said with his usual cheery voice.
  Then the two  walked out of the room in search of there loved ones and found them.

Val was satisfied but soon his satisfaction would be ruined.

        "Time is valuable."

Stay tuned.....

Meme of the day!

     Brought to you bye I

     Brought to you bye I.M.P.

"So Al you have a body pillow of me huh?"
"I-I don't know what you're talking about darling."
  "Oh I think you know what I'm talking about."
   "O-oh Angel you're such a character."

Hello darlings!~
It's me and I'm back again with another chapter I hope you loved and enjoyed it
Till next time bye darlings ~