Medicine pt2

"Time is precious don't lose it."

Vox woke up in a bed. He looked around to see another body in the bed. It was Valentino.
Vox got up and left the room in search for Alastor. On his way he bumps into Angel.
"Angel, have you seen Al?" Angel nodded.
" I was just about to go see him,why?" Vox looked at Angel and grabbed his hand.
"Can you take me to him it's a bit of a crisis." Vox said while turning red.
"Ooh, yeah I can." Then they both walked off to see the deer.
Later when they got to the room Angel opened the door.
"Oh Al~" Alastor turned around in his chair looking at Angel in a "not in the mood look".
"What is it my dear?" Alastor asked stretching from getting up.
"Well you have a visitor." Then Vox came out behind Angel. Alastor was suprised that Vox was here. Alastor sighed and walked over to Angel. Resting his head on Angles shoulder.
     "You good,al?" Ange asked. Vox also was a bit worried.
     " yeah I'm fine just a bit tired dear." Angel then popped an idea in his head.
    "I know what you need Al I'll be back." Then he kissed Al and left the room.
     "So Vox what do you need?" Vox looked at the door Angel just walked out of and turned to Alastor.
     "How did you get him so easily. How can you just confess to him Al? Alastor looked at Vox and chuckled.
   "Well it took time for me to. It took time for Angel as well.  We were at each other's throats and everyone thought we hated each other but it was a facade. In fact I loved Angel the first I saw him. Soon enough I caught up with time and told him how I felt. He felt the same. It was like the world was just placed in my hands."  Vox listened to Alastor and had thoughts about telling Valentino how he felt, but also wanted to know more about him.
  "Hey, Al could you tell me more about Val?"  Alastor starched the back of his neck and looked at Vox.
   "It's not my place to tell darling. I would ask him." Vox understood the reason why Alastor wouldn't tell and hugged him.
   "Thanks Al. I better get back to him and ask." Then he walked out of the door.  Just as he was walking out Angel came back with a cup.
  "What is it angel?" Vox asked.
   "Oh it's coffee. You want me to go get you one?" Angel offered, but Vox refused
"No thanks. See you around." Vox then left Angel and was off to see Valentino.
Angel was walking back to Alastors room. He opened the door and gave Alastor his coffee.
"Thanks my dear I needed that." Alastor said as taking the cup from Angel. He kissed angel on the head and asked him to sit with him.
"So looks like it works Al." Alastor nodded while drinking.
"It did so my dear. It did so." Alastor then kissed Angel.
Meanwhile with Vox. He entered the room to see Valentino sitting up on his phone.
"Hey Val I have a question?" Vox asked.
"Yeah what is it babe." Vox blushed a little at the nickname.

"Can you tell me about yourself....."

Time.....

Hello darlings sorry I made the first part short. However I made it up with the second part I hope you love it bye and give it time.
Till next time bye darlings~