Gearsticks and radios

It's been a while since the whole thing of coming to earth. The only reason they came was to show Vox cause he was intrigued; however that didn't go as planned. Well not as Alastor planned.
  He wanted to show Vox the Town and memories of the 20's. Alastor just wanted to show him and get out of here. The deer knew they couldn't stay long. So he decided to drag Vox out and take him to town.
  "Al, where are-" Alastors cut off box with a hushed tone.
  "You don't need to know. I just want to get this over with." Vox was confused at why Alastor said this. He wanted to get this over with? Vox was contemplating till they made it to an old radio station.
  Vox's POV
   Alastor brings me into this old radio station. It looked so vintage that I was astounded. This looked nothing like the stations in the 50's, but then again this was technology back then nothing like the 50'.
  After walking awhile. Alastor brings me into this little box that has a gate. We step in  and he closes the gate. Then he pulls this lever thing. I'm confuse on what it dose that is until al speaks up.
   "It's a gear stick dear. This engages and disengages the gears that pull it up and down." Vox was suprised at how Alastor remembered all these tiny detail.
  Soon we were up on the second and stepped out of the box. I was intrigued by the studio how much it reminded me of my own studio.
  I walked in and looked at all the dials and levers that would put the show on the road. Even so that didn't astound me the most.   When I looked around I saw a piece of music or like those movie things. I picked it up and put I on the air. I put on head phones and press play. It was a man singing.
  "We were playing in the sand and you found a little band.  You told you fell in love with it. Hadn't gone as I planned. When you had to bid adieu. Said you'd never love anew. I wondered if I could hold it.,  I started to tear up and didn't realize tears fell. Then the song continued.  And fall in love with it too. You told me to buy a pony But all I wanted was you." 
  The music ended and tears were streamed down my face. I wiped them away quickly and took a look at who composed it. When I saw who did I couldn't believe it.

"This is so beautiful...."

Stay tuned......

Hello darlings!
Hey it's me I'm back and I hope that you all are doing good and safe. So who do you think composed the music? What's up with Angel and Valentino?
  Wait till next chapter. I hope you enjoyed and loved this chapter
  Till next time bye darlings~

Your still here?.....

*hugs!*

Memes of the day.